Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    I’m still stuck at the loading screen!!! restarted the phone a couple of times with no success...

So many SoW lost!!!

OS
    iOS
    Man...this sucks. Still no update on iOS.

OS
    iOS
    10:38 am here in the UK and still nothing - this is embarrasing. Why has this started to happen now when a only a few updates ago we had no massive lag for iOS? Can we be told why as something has clearly changed in this game and they way it is deployed?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    If there was ANY doubt that this company was a mass of unorganized, ill-prepared, bumbling idiots.. well.. that's been confirmed. It doesn't matter if it's due to Apple's review process or not.. they clearly have no clue how to properly handle deployment. 18+ hours now.

Kind of makes me wonder if the Android version is riddled with security holes and issues.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    10:38 am here in the UK and still nothing - this is embarrasing. Why has this started to happen now when a only a few updates ago we had no massive lag for iOS? Can we be told why as something has clearly changed in this game and they way it is deployed?
    It’s 12 o clock here in Germany now and still nothing. I remember a few months ago it took till 5 pm here. Have you learned something, NF? I don’t think so.
    I hope the bugged attack lists don’t make a comeback. That would be the topping on the cake.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Cleared cache on Android, but I got another freeze on PVP. Seems that these freezes are a feature to let us spend more ironite (money) into the game...

OS
    iOS
    Well, good morning... noon here...
    Since I can't play, being on iOS, I guess I have the time to discuss some issues with developers.
    On top of everything that's going on, gauntlet is the least of your concerns and should be on the bottom of your to fix list.
    Playing the arena event this week we've all noticed the broken combat mechanics with the order of passives, talisman passives, buffs and debuffs proced at the start of the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubajoa View Post
    I thought you will be fixing the issue where perfect corruption was ovewriting immunity effects, now is even worse!! now is going over immunity, perfect inmunity and VANISH!!

So basically nothing can protect you from primordials.

I hope you can solve this.
    Imo, that's the first thing that should be addressed, asap. It's not a new thing, we had it with prisoner, then shields procing, so one would think you'd have learned the logic and how to order it correctly and that sort of issues are behind us now. Broken mechanics at the very start of the battle throws everything that we the players set up, counting it should work based on descriptions you provided, down the toilet. And throw shadow on everything that you the developers described.

Let me break it down to the simplicity so it might help you synchronize it with your programming. I'd draw it if I could
    At the start of the battle, the first thing the game should check on every toon if it's equipped with immunity talis set. If so, no debuff should passively fall to it. Period.
    Then you have the prisoner that blocks characters passives, and not talismans, at the start if toon doesn't wear it's own immunity.
    Then you have the procing of talismans buffs then talismans passives, and debuffs (primordials being the elephant here at the moment) to the toons that don't have immunity set. Then you have the procing of characters passives, those that aren't blocked by prisoner, first the positive like all immunity, endure etc, and then negative like marks, permadeath and crap like that.
    And then you have the toons who's passive removes all buffs and inflict something at the start.

Now the board is set and ready for carnage. Correct me if I've messed sth up. That way PC from primordials can fall to non immunized creatures preventing buffs, but not blocking the wearing talismans.
    And if you want to block talismans effects then add a description where it is said "PC strips the wearer naked of everything and block future buffs, unless it has immunity. Then it's just naked." :lol: because that is where you are at now, that's what's happening!

Now imagine a disaster if we had a toon that inflicts Perfect Corruption, let's say aoe, at the start of the battle An entire oposing team would be stripped naked at the start just standing there unequipped. In best case scenario - naked. Oh, and if your new oracle set would be working and transferring that PC to the other team, then both teams are standing naked. That, my dear devs, is a strip show. Definitely not the game nor strategy.
    And on that bombshell, I hope you realize now why this is No1 thing to fix???!!!
    Last edited by Caretaker; 09-06-2018 at 11:10 AM.

OS
    iOS
    It’s now 13:00 here. Still nothing....
    I’ve put up a weak defense in arena, must have dropped quite a bit in the rankings by now

OS
    iOS
    Utterly awful deployment - I am alsmost at a loss to even guess how something can take this long. I can only imagine the big app providers going through this....oh yeah they dont, or not that I have ever noticed. How can this be an Apple issue I wonder? None of my apps are ever down this long. Maybe Apple threw it out as they saw the fixes were not fixes as it seems those Android folks are facing lots of issues.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Seriously, has there been any update in the last two years that was not screwed up and had to be repaired by a hotfix some days later?
    Sick-6808