OS
    Android

Help with Event! Need FOTD Eddie!!

Can I get some trooper requests with Fotd eddie? I cleared the other 2 easy, in one day, but have nothing with corruption. I have 425 left......

Truppe-4878

OS
    Android
    Hey. I'll set my champ to FOTD or Prisoner (primordial). Send me a request and tell me wich one do you prefer. Then, after using it, delete me abd send me another request and so on.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    Hey. I'll set my champ to FOTD or Prisoner (primordial). Send me a request and tell me wich one do you prefer. Then, after using it, delete me abd send me another request and so on.
    Does the Prisoner w/ pimordial trigger PC more than FOTD power move? Whatever triggers faster. If I used prisoner, I could use my SOL Eddie to heal and repeat i think.

OS
    Android
    I've set FOTD as champ. His power move is certain perfect corruption, but it costs 5 power. I've set him with energy talisman to help. Test it out then remove me and add me again. I'll set then the prisoner with primordial. Test him and tell me what you prefer. I used prisoner in this event it went pretty well.

Do it in 5 waves stages like power slave or amolad (my choice).
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    I've set FOTD as champ. His power move is certain perfect corruption, but it costs 5 power. I've set him with energy talisman to help. Test it out then remove me and add me again. I'll set then the prisoner with primordial. Test him and tell me what you prefer. I used prisoner in this event it went pretty well.

Do it in 5 waves stages like power slave or amolad (my choice).
    I assume you did yours manually. By going manual, I can squeeze about 30 per AMOLAD run (using FotD).

OS
    Android
    If you play with FotD Eddie try to use with him a character which generates energy, you will be able to use Perfect Corruption on each wave of enemies.
    Use Powerslave boss battle and you will get about 20 Perfect Corruptions per battle.

My tactic was:
    Gunner Rockets (generates +2 power each round)
    FotD Eddie
    Warrior Bomber Boy (to wipe out whole team at 3rd round).

Send me a request and I will swap to FotD trooper.
    Tiger-0499

Thank you guys for everything and good luck!