Thread: Souls bugged

Threaded View

OS
    iOS

Souls bugged

Something is up with the book of souls. I know you’re going to respond that it’s all random, but look at my last bunch of souls dumped and tell me that it’s normal... I just dropped 77 (or 75, can’t remember exactly) regular small souls into the mouth and got zero red eyes. What?! Yesterday I did the sac event and got 37 (I think) g/a + event souls, and maybe a dozen other random rares from sacrifices. Out of all of them, I got a single 4 Star. So, 50 rare souls produces 1 4* character, when supposedly I’ve got these “increased chances” of getting this new 5* tool? Again, what?!

I’m used to getting nothing on souls, and I just attributed last nights bad luck to just that, bad luck — but nothing but blue eyes on 75+ regular souls seems fishy as sin, and I don’t like the feeling of being cheated that I’ve got going on... you know?

Oh well, bring on the copy/paste response that it’s all random and it’s just bad luck, and I’ll go back to playing because I’m hooked thru the bag.

*edit* I just dropped another 100 regular souls into the mouth and got 2(!) 3* chars. Then another 100 which produced 5 3* characters. So, out of 277 common souls, I got 7 3* toons.

Hmmmmm, I wonder if there’s a sacrifice event going on, where it would make NF a shitload of money to completely skew the odds of actually getting anything worth sacrificing, thus forcing the addicts to buy more souls in hopes of getting that elusive character (that of course is bugged six ways from Sunday)...? Hmmmmmm.
    Last edited by Lord Schmeb; 08-26-2018 at 01:26 PM.