Thread: Souls bugged

OS
    iOS

Souls bugged

Something is up with the book of souls. I know you’re going to respond that it’s all random, but look at my last bunch of souls dumped and tell me that it’s normal... I just dropped 77 (or 75, can’t remember exactly) regular small souls into the mouth and got zero red eyes. What?! Yesterday I did the sac event and got 37 (I think) g/a + event souls, and maybe a dozen other random rares from sacrifices. Out of all of them, I got a single 4 Star. So, 50 rare souls produces 1 4* character, when supposedly I’ve got these “increased chances” of getting this new 5* tool? Again, what?!

I’m used to getting nothing on souls, and I just attributed last nights bad luck to just that, bad luck — but nothing but blue eyes on 75+ regular souls seems fishy as sin, and I don’t like the feeling of being cheated that I’ve got going on... you know?

Oh well, bring on the copy/paste response that it’s all random and it’s just bad luck, and I’ll go back to playing because I’m hooked thru the bag.

*edit* I just dropped another 100 regular souls into the mouth and got 2(!) 3* chars. Then another 100 which produced 5 3* characters. So, out of 277 common souls, I got 7 3* toons.

Hmmmmm, I wonder if there’s a sacrifice event going on, where it would make NF a shitload of money to completely skew the odds of actually getting anything worth sacrificing, thus forcing the addicts to buy more souls in hopes of getting that elusive character (that of course is bugged six ways from Sunday)...? Hmmmmmm.
    Last edited by Lord Schmeb; 08-26-2018 at 01:26 PM.

OS
    Android
    I sacrificed some dupes (4 WUR, 2 sentinel corrupt droid, golden are, etc) and guess that, when I opened the souls that I received, I obtained exactly the same dupes that I had sacrificed, rng? tell me what you want but I don't think that is random, something happens with the damn book of souls and NF knows it ..
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    iOS
    agree,DEVS really need to fix and shake BOOK OF SOULS...

OS
    Android
    I agree with this! Over 900 single star souls sacrificed,something like 40 rares,12 reds,10 blues and greens,6 RG/A souls,a couple heroic,graves,offering and 3 legendary. Should have written down how many souls I have sacrificed(been saving for a while).
    With all these souls sacrificed I couldn't even fill a vortex once(when the sacrificial event started I had the vortex right at being filled,so I did fill it right away once). I only received new 4 characters out of all these souls. One was the Clansman,two were the Valkrie's and one was a gunner hellraiser. My Vortex sit just under 7/8 full and I don't see it filling by the end of the sac event.

SHAKE UP THE BOOK OF SOULS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT SUCKS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kryton-2586

Up The IRONS

OS
    iOS
    I sacrificed dupes --
    W Lilith (skill sharded)
    Asset (skill sharded)
    Sehkmet (skill sharded)
    G Lilith (skill sharded)
    A Lilith (skill sharded)
    and a few others......

2 vortex fills...
    50+ Rare G/A souls....
    converted to 1, ONE, 4 star and 49 3 stars...

3 legendary souls...
    converted to... three 4 stars.. (2 of which were the same thing)

...... seriously????

I'm pretty much ready to say "fuck this 'game'" -- those odds are just horrific.
    I just dumped a MOUNTAIN of powerful characters and got complete SHIT in return.

In addition.. getting 6+ of the SAME character is a joke. You need to code something to LIMIT the amount of duplicate characters which will drop. But then, it's clear devs just don't really care.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-26-2018 at 03:40 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Yup i am saying that every time i see "trash of souls"

I've gotten 4 5*, 35 4* of these several eddies from my souls this Sac Event. This includes the new god soul - i did recieve the god as my first of the 5. All of this obtained during Sac event. I did not count my souls but i did 2.4 vortex circles.

I believe you are just unlucky.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

Banned
    Random ist definitely not random.

Today I got 4 IE. From 10 LS 2 IE. But NO DE.

If the [moderators] answer, they will say again, that we are all idiots and it is of cause random and it is just a perceptual disturbance (same shit they tell us with relics not counting and defense bonus).

OS
    Android
    Guys, I have an idea that could help with this issue:
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...6-Dupe-avoider

What do you think?