OS
    Android

Semi-Retired Hardcore Gamer Here

Greetings everyone, I've been posting a bit but never got around to coming in here to say hello. Been a Maiden fan since my 11 year old self got a copy of Somewhere In Time back in '86 and Wasted Years rung my bell.

The last game I took seriously was WoW, where I spent 3 years as guild leader and progression raid leader for a server top 5 raiding guild. Got burned out, tried playing casually but that just doesn't work with WoW so I pretty much gave up gaming.

Then this little gem came along and sucked me back in. I'm having a lot of fun so far and I look forward to seeing how this game grows.

If any mods or devs are in the market for thorough player feedback from someone with my background, feel free to hit me up.
    Give me the sense to wonder, wonder if I'm free.

MadMax-8082

OS
    Android
    Welcome Max!!!

I've never played WoW but I lost some friends to it :P

OS
    Android
    Thanks Gonzo

WoW is quite the widowmaker. The problem is that Blizzard is simply so damned good that it's like quicksand. I regret nothing, but I stayed longer than I should have.

MadMax-8082

OS
    iOS
    Hey Max, Welcome!

I used to be into Starcraft ][... but life ended up prevailing.

Somewhere In Time was my first Maiden album as well! I was probably around 14 at the time! From Number of the Beast to Seventh Son is my favorite era of Maiden.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    Hey Max, Welcome!

I used to be into Starcraft ][... but life ended up prevailing.

Somewhere In Time was my first Maiden album as well! I was probably around 14 at the time! From Number of the Beast to Seventh Son is my favorite era of Maiden.
    We have exactly the same taste in Maiden Some of the magic was lost when Adrian left after Seventh Son, and that bit never came back.

MadMax-8082

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax View Post
    We have exactly the same taste in Maiden Some of the magic was lost when Adrian left after Seventh Son, and that bit never came back.
    For sure! Also, Derek Riggs did the art for only one more album cover after Seventh Son and then he was replaced as well... and in my opinion, the album art never reached that level again - both conceptually and artistically. They are still great today no doubt, but there was magic that peaked through those five albums (for me at least) that I could listen to endlessly cranked to eleven.

OS
    Android
    I have a couple promo-only posters from Seventh Son. I need to see if Derek Riggs is willing to sign them if I buy something else from him, just waiting for some disposable cash.

MadMax-8082