OS
    Android

Osiris basic bugged

Hi devs, looks like Osiris basic attack don't revive any (no permadeathed) allies as the description say. Basically my doomsday full golded (angel talis on him too) has been killed by pom fury. Later on Osiris landed twice perfect basic attack, but he couldn't revive the passed away Eddie. Means that basic skill of the Egyptian god is currently not working as intended. Can you look into this, please? Cheers

OS
    iOS
    Just to clarify, his basic attack only revives based on the number of Immunity buffs on the enemy. Did the enemy have Immunity present when you used your basic attack on them?

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    I thought this was broke too but seems my opponent didnt have immunity and soon as they gained it he revived. Hope everyone keeps using Assassin Lillith cause I am eating up teams left and right.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Just to clarify, his basic attack only revives based on the number of Immunity buffs on the enemy. Did the enemy have Immunity present when you used your basic attack on them?

-Kaz
    🤔🤔🤔 Didn't pay attention on that, lemme check it again then. 😄

OS
    Android
    So I tried to use Osiris basic attack in presence of immunity on enemies and it works as intended. I can clearly say there is no bug occurring here. Cheers

OS
    Android
    Osiris' passive doesn't seem to work as intended. It turns immunity from talismans into 2 turns of perfect immunity, but the timer doesn't count down, it just refreshes to 2 turns every turn, so perfect immunity is effectively permanent. Even if you remove it, it just reappears the following turn.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ElvisIsDead View Post
    Osiris' passive doesn't seem to work as intended. It turns immunity from talismans into 2 turns of perfect immunity, but the timer doesn't count down, it just refreshes to 2 turns every turn, so perfect immunity is effectively permanent. Even if you remove it, it just reappears the following turn.
    i lose my first battle of the week because of that yes.... impossible to kill him and revive entire team always lol
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ElvisIsDead View Post
    Even if you remove it, it just reappears the following turn.
    Not in my experience. It gets removed... then if he happens to get PI again, it' may be due to some other factor. But I've removed it and then killed him my next turn. None of that is to ay it's not a problem. It is. PI + Endure just makes battles 5 times longer for no reason.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I think the reasons are quite clear it gives the other team an opportunity to revive and protect themselves against the next wave of attack. Part of my strategy in the arena currently counts on the PI and endure, to keep them alive till I can take them out. Rejuvenating health for the whole team is no guarentee against a Gunner Lillith on a rampage.

It's so funny to watch Gunner Lillith destroy her whole team in one enormous swoop when my teams thorns go off though...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan