Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sac event pulls

OS
    iOS
    Probably the wrong time for me to see this thread. Finished all mine a little while ago and the best way to describe it is a steaming pile of shit. Didn’t get 1 God - not fucking 1. Got enough fragments to buy 2 so will have to do that. Sick of getting screwed by RNG. I think I am going to take a few days out and decide what to do. Gut feeling right now is that this is the end for me. Been playing another game for 2 weeks and have already spent more money on that than I have this in the last 12 months.
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    iOS
    What other game Andy?Is that game similar type like this?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    What other game Andy?Is that game similar type like this?
    No. It is Game of Thrones Conquest. Don’t get me wrong it is very pay to win which I don’t really like but I am not against putting some money into it. You build up your own kingdom so money/time/effort you put in will help to do this and it isn’t a slot machine. It is ruthless though and not for the faint hearted. You need to try and join a guild ASAP to help you out. I like that you aren’t reliant on getting good luck on character drops. I don’t care what anyone says but IMO the RNG is off with this game. I just can’t get my head around why some players get nothing yet others get the new chars pretty much straight away. That doesn’t seem random to me (or am I looking at it wrong because I am on the wrong end of it)

From my point I have never understood just why RNG has been so poor to me. If it hadn’t I would have spent a hell of a lot more money on this than I have. I know it wouldn’t have been life changing to NF but it has still lost them money. As I said taking time out over the weekend and not going to make a rash decision on the back of (even more) bad luck. I can play both but LotB will be just something to play in the background on auto and once my troopers are played (which won’t take long as Imdon’t have a lot now) I will put it aside for the rest of the day. I won’t be putting any serious time or effort into it if I do decide to keep going a bit longer.
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    IMO, more than the RNG are some talisman's set that ruin my experience. Didn't get a single 5* ally untill I was in Underworld-Madness, and had to wait for a decent soldier ally to keep up.

Not that I complain on getting new talisman sets with time , but at least allow people that couldn't participate or get the full set in the event to get them by other means. Be it insane amounts of ironite, frontier coins, or even cash.
    Porron-0761

Active Daily Player.

Current Champion: DOOMSDAY EDDIE

Other Champions: SAMURAI EDDIE - TROOPER EDDIE - SEKHMET - HORUS - ACES HIGH EDDIE - OSIRIS - ETERNITY EDDIE

OS
    Android
    If you play long enough then rng finally kicks in. I played for at least a year and 4 months; buying event souls since the mystic Eddie event. I got nothing until the crusader souls. I got him plus breeg. It just takes some patience.