Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sac event pulls

OS
    Android

Sac event pulls

How's everyone doing with the event any good pulls? So far I got 3 doomsday Eddie's, Edward the great, and Osiris, and a bunch of assorted 4 stars.

OS
    Android
    I got the POM eddie. No other red (or is it purple?) eyes out of 20-25 souls.
    Edit: did another sacrifice. another 15 souls and I got 3 useless 4*s.
    Last edited by masonmonster666; 08-28-2018 at 12:50 AM.
    masonmonster-1430

OS
    iOS
    I got only 2 5 star characters and mainly 4-star characters. A prisoner which I already have and an Alliance general. I summoned a lot of souls and like 15 offering souls and did not get any characters that I wanted.

OS
    iOS
    I have to say, sac events in the past haven't been very kind to me at all but this one has been very fruitful. I've seen more red eyes than I've ever seen before....

This is the first event where I've been able to get the event character... I pulled an Osiris after sacing about 30 offering souls.

I also got a Rainmaker Eddie, Beast Eddie, POM Eddie X2, Visions Eddie and lots of other 4* dupes that went and are going into the BOS.

Still chasing after Aces High Eddie, Iron Eddie, the Beast, Alliance General, and Corrupt General.

Hope everyone is doing well also!!!! Woo hoo!!!
    Play all 50 Troopers every day!

magick2401-6102

OS
    iOS
    worst sacrifice event for me for last 2 years,2 full vortext and receidev only 10 x 4 star characters(no Eddies)
    BOOK OF GARBAGE is again againt me

sacrificed many original 5 star characters and receive nothing...
    Last edited by Ip4; 08-28-2018 at 07:39 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by magick2401 View Post
    I have to say, sac events in the past haven't been very kind to me at all but this one has been very fruitful. I've seen more red eyes than I've ever seen before....

This is the first event where I've been able to get the event character... I pulled an Osiris after sacing about 30 offering souls.

I also got a Rainmaker Eddie, Beast Eddie, POM Eddie X2, Visions Eddie and lots of other 4* dupes that went and are going into the BOS.

Still chasing after Aces High Eddie, Iron Eddie, the Beast, Alliance General, and Corrupt General.

Hope everyone is doing well also!!!! Woo hoo!!!
    I wish i could trade with you.
    I got Aces High 2nd dupe. And 3 Corrupt General dupes ( Into Hades their souls descend... )
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    worst sacrifice event for me for last 2 years,2 full vortext and receidev only 10 x 4 star characters(no Eddies)
    BOOK OF GARBAGE is again againt me

sacrificed many original 5 star characters and receive nothing...

At least you got 10 4 stars.. I got 1 4 star and the rest 3 star for the the same amount of vortex fills as you, including sacrificing many 5 star, fully skill sharded, characters. Book of "FU' is more like it.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Only managed 15 Offering Souls due to me not saving enough 4* and 5* toons. Still managed to pull Osiris, so I'm happy, but that's all I got.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    I had the Vortex just about full when the event started,received a gunner Valkyrie from the legendary and dupes from the Offering souls. I had just under 1000-1* souls,around 40 rares and a misc. number of the other souls. I received the Clansman,Benjamin Breeg,sentinel Valkyrie,warrior Rocket Dog and a gunner Hellraiser,all the rest were dupes. Though I did receive like 14-4* characters,alas they were all dupes. Right now my vortex sits at just over 7/8 full and if I hadn't had my vortex almost full at the start I wouldn't have even filled it once with all the souls I had. I am still happy with the Eddie's I did receive though but no Gods for me unless I buy the Mariner's pack just before the event ends.
    Last edited by kryton; 08-28-2018 at 10:55 PM.
    Kryton-2586

Up The IRONS

OS
    Android
    This event was amazing for me, I finally finished off my last grand sacrifice and pulled 2 Benjamin Eddie's, no complaints from me at all on this one.