-Commence a countdown
    Grim-8797

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Things I do when I hear that Gamma Ray are coming to my country:
    -Buy ticket
    -Commence a countdown
    Btw ive never ever been into a concert (due to the fact that bands rarely go near me, and that im poor af and cant travel... what is it like?
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android

If any of you dig Death Metal a little bit, give this album a try. They were quite good, it's a pity they had to split up.

Also it feels as it was made in a mental institution.
    Grim-8797

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Btw ive never ever been into a concert (due to the fact that bands rarely go near me, and that im poor af and cant travel... what is it like?
    For me, there are two kinds of concerts: music shows, and church.

You get a music show when you have a band just kind of doing their thing. Sure, the crowd gets into it. Maybe the band gets into it a little, or maybe they are just going through the motions. Good times can be had at a music show. Sometimes you wonder why you came.

Now a church show is a bit different. The band is on point. Every note is the right note, and it is delivered with emotion and passion. The crowd is brought from their regular state of being, to a higher state of group consciousness. Band and audience enter a symbiotic relationship, that elevates each.

Sometimes you get a music show from a band, and next time you see them its church.

Live music is where its at.

OS
    Android
    A little offering for one of our favorite Eddies, as I seem to face him a lot in PvP, lately:

I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    A little offering for one of our favorite Eddies, as I seem to face him a lot in PvP, lately:

Of course you face him a lot, you need no legendary soul nor Lady Luck on your side to get him. All you need is the right amount of ability to clear 3 objective on 255 quest. He is strong, you don't have to spend iron coin or ironite and pray for a stroke of luck, and you can use them to strenghten your eddies/toons.
    Grim-8797

OS
    Android
    I think it's also because his AI got better lately, after a update, and he seems to be really good on defense right now, I like his triple attacks, when they're not against my team, of course.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    I think it's also because his AI got better lately, after a update, and he seems to be really good on defense right now, I like his triple attacks, when they're not against my team, of course.
    I don't think they've done anything with his AI. As far as I know, he never uses his Cleave attack. A little less powerful than his Slash (and no retrigger), but it's aoe and has a chance for heal block. That's one of his abilities that I use most often.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Some nice heavy stuff, Grim and MoonShadow! The Dissection I'd heard before, but the Infernal Poetry was new to me, so thanks for that.

As for you, Nekro, and your Karaoke post (lol). Very nice. Put me in mind of this one:

EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Some nice heavy stuff, Grim and MoonShadow! The Dissection I'd heard before, but the Infernal Poetry was new to me, so thanks for that.

As for you, Nekro, and your Karaoke post (lol). Very nice. Put me in mind of this one:

Wait a second... i posted a karaoke... well woops! Tried to find a one with lyrics, didnt bother with tye tutle, didnt even listen to it. Rip
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!