Hybrid View

OS
    Android

Talismans for the gods of Powerslave

After so many sacrifices (souls and shards) and some spent ironite, I've got lucky and obtained Osiris from offering souls and a total of 1500 nebu frags. Considering I also got Horus from his event... yeah! I've managed to get all five deities.

But now I'm overwhelmed by selecting talismans for all of them. I have some ideas but I also would like some input if someone has tested with them.

Aset (3 blue slots): 4 Destiny... 2 more blue or green?
    Sekhmet (3 red slots): I've heard 6 Valor work great.
    Horus (3 green slots): I got the 6 Eternal but now he's with 3 Energy and 3 Guard, I find it more practical.
    Set (2 purple slots, 1 green slot): I think this is very clear: 3 Sacrificial and 3 Immortal.
    Osiris (2 green slots, 1 red slot): I've put 3 Steel and 3 Energy, but I haven't tested it yet.

OS
    Android
    Set works well with Invisibility or Shroud, since he can cast Perfect Hit with his basic attack and stay invisible with his secondary - unless someone removes the buff of course.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by EnricoPalazzo View Post
    Set works well with Invisibility or Shroud, since he can cast Perfect Hit with his basic attack and stay invisible with his secondary - unless someone removes the buff of course.
    I think you mean Shadow set. That's also a great choice but riskier.