OS
    Android

It is possible to undo a sacrifice?

To make it short, i sacrificed some toons, 3 or 4 i guess, not that big deal since they were 4*, but i did it accidentaly while making space to keep with the sacrifice.
    I needed those 4* to make a single Lvl VI Sacrifice , with that i may have a chance to get enough souls to buy the last god i need on this current event (because only Lvl VI and VII gives you Event souls)
    I already sent a request through the game support (i don't know if that was correct to do), and i didn't make any sacrifice since the moment i throw the 4*s, also i didn't use the rewards (skills shards and a pair of souls)
    If isn't possible, well... i'll have to pull a good quantity of 4 stars to make a Lvl VI Sacrifice.

The point of all this if it is possible for the team to undo that sacrifice or not, i just wanted to know (if someone did it before, or tried but it wasn't possible).
    It isn't the big trouble to miss the chance but if it is possible then it is great, because i have the chance to buy the last god and have them all.
    _______________________________Icarus-6959
    __________________________ Beast Eddie (MAXED)
    _____________I left the game [Feel free to remove me as a trooper]

________________________Don't you think I'm a savior?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save you?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)

OS
    iOS
    I „accidentally“ sacrificed a Warrior Lilith about a month ago. In fact it wasn’t an accident, the character was simply shown wrong in my inventory. I immediately wrote to support and got back my Lilith within a few hours. So I would say that was the right way and should work. Fingers crossed for you brother!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Nice to hear about it!, anyways, your case was far worst than this since it was a 5* star toon and also you are saying that it was an error of the game (maybe a bug). Im glad you get your Lilith back.
    Thanks for letting me know, fast response and good behavior from the people is what i really love about this forum. Up the irons!.

________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    I „accidentally“ sacrificed a Warrior Lilith about a month ago. In fact it wasn’t an accident, the character was simply shown wrong in my inventory. I immediately wrote to support and got back my Lilith within a few hours. So I would say that was the right way and should work. Fingers crossed for you brother!
    so I love to hear because I had the same problem, unfortunately I wrote for the support and it was answered that my luck that these characters do not return interests me why then it is with someone and maybe not me

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    Nice to hear about it!, anyways, your case was far worst than this since it was a 5* star toon and also you are saying that it was an error of the game (maybe a bug). Im glad you get your Lilith back.
    Thanks for letting me know, fast response and good behavior from the people is what i really love about this forum. Up the irons!.
    No problem man, you’re welcome!
    What shows my case, no matter what circumstances, they ARE able to give your character back! They can give you back souls too, everything, it’s just a program. It only depends on whether they WANT it!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Yes, when i got your answer and after reading the other guys one, i had to realize that the circunstances were different, in any case, they DO can give you back a toon, but talking about the circunstances...in mine maybe there is a lower chance to get my characters back.
    I won't make a problem if that is, since i didn't lose that much talking about characters, the only thing that bothers me is that i needed them for a better Sacrifice grade (lvl VI), i guess i did it with some 3* and i got a lvl III or IV sacrifice, the rewards were some skills shards and warrior souls. So it helps if they can give that few characters back to do the things good if i get the chance.

OS
    iOS
    Sacrifices cannot be revoked. I guess it is just too complicated considering all the rewards and the vortex status. However, the devs are able to add any character to your inventory. It will depend on your story if the do so.
    Sick-6808