To make it short, i sacrificed some toons, 3 or 4 i guess, not that big deal since they were 4*, but i did it accidentaly while making space to keep with the sacrifice.
I needed those 4* to make a single Lvl VI Sacrifice , with that i may have a chance to get enough souls to buy the last god i need on this current event (because only Lvl VI and VII gives you Event souls)
I already sent a request through the game support (i don't know if that was correct to do), and i didn't make any sacrifice since the moment i throw the 4*s, also i didn't use the rewards (skills shards and a pair of souls)
If isn't possible, well... i'll have to pull a good quantity of 4 stars to make a Lvl VI Sacrifice.

The point of all this if it is possible for the team to undo that sacrifice or not, i just wanted to know (if someone did it before, or tried but it wasn't possible).
It isn't the big trouble to miss the chance but if it is possible then it is great, because i have the chance to buy the last god and have them all.