Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

OS
    iOS

is legendary soul really legendary?

this is joke,i used 5 legendary souls and guess what,all 4 star garbage...Devs you reall need to change Legendary to Garbage soul...

OS
    iOS
    If I remember correctly it’s like a 10% chance of a 5 Star with a Legendary. Only for a Mythical soul it jumps to 100%. It should be higher than what it is for Legendary — even higher than 50% in my opinion.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchful Prism View Post
    If I remember correctly it’s like a 10% chance of a 5 Star with a Legendary. Only for a Mythical soul it jumps to 100%. It should be higher than what it is for Legendary — even higher than 50% in my opinion.
    Yeah they should surely increase the chance to get a 5* char from a legendary soul to live up to its name.. Around 35% would already be ok imho, but 8%... Not that legendary

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Yeah they should surely increase the chance to get a 5* char from a legendary soul to live up to its name.. Around 35% would already be ok imho, but 8%... Not that legendary
    Totally agree, 35% seems much more reasonable than just a tiny 8%. I think anything over that, say for example 50%, would make it too good and ruin the fun.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    The name is highly misleading. The odds are meant to be 8.33% for a 5 star character. After all this time of playing I am pretty sure I have only gotten one 5* toon from them, that was PDK and it was my 2nd legendary ever. Previous sac event I ended up with at least 40 of them and all yield 4* toons. So when I see a legendary soul from a Tier 6/7/vortex reward from sacrifices I see them as more fodder for sacrificing....
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Haven’t had much luck on those pately either. Dropped 10 in the last couple of days and all were 4* dupes and 3 were the same dupe

OS
    Android
    I barely have any luck with Legendary souls, although last time I used one, I did get Breeg. 99% of the other times? 4* dupes.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    2 more legendary soulstoday and both 4 stars...Devs this is disappointing...

Did you remove 5 stars from leg souls?

OS
    Android
    Ip4: I recently got a Shaman Eddie from a Legendary soul, so they're still there. It's just that getting a 5* is 8.33% so the odds aren't great.

FWIW: Based on the characters I can see in Fragments, there's 25x 5*'s in that 8.33% chance you might get.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I've even stooped opening them so I don't get disappointed...
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily