Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchful Prism View Post
    This thread be finna get locked quick. It be gettin hairy up in here coz y’all ninjas be ackin like dis be serious n sh*t. ��
    Oh my God, Guys I think he just summoned Candyman!

Jokes aside, the word toon never really bothered me. I use it quite a bit just since it's a slightly shorter word to type. Besides, I can think of much worse words that might bother you but I can't use them because I'm on a public forum lmao.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Jofer, we need your help.
    Go cry Sick. Cry harder. Hahhahahahahaha

OS
    Android

OS
    iOS
    er……..

Name:  th[3].jpg
Views: 114
Size:  13.5 KB
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Well damn, this took a turn from when I last checked. Haven't got even a slightest clue as to what's going on anymore lol.
    Deathbat-9018
    Sniper-1258 is no longer in use. Thank you for the badges!

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - Ed Hunter, Ramesses, Virtual XI, Gangland, Flight Of Icarus, Gambler, Magma Beast, Where Eagles Dare, Coalgiver, Number Of The Beast, Samurai Emperor, U.S Cavalry
    Major Malakhov, Minotaur, Hierophant, Sirius, The Beast, Krampus, Minotaur, Wrathchild

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Toon, toon, toon toon, toon, toon, toon - what a waste of time.
    Ain't that EXACTLY what LotB is all about??
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

Hey guys.

Let's please keep this conversation civil. We don't mind disagreements but personal attacks will be removed.

OS
    iOS
    I’m behaving, Leviathan. I’m just listening to some toons while I run my Troopers toons for the night. Then I might toon out for the night and catch some z’s. Before I go though I’ll pass on some words of wisdom. You can toon a piano, but you can’t toona fish.

Good night!
    Saigrim-3244

Current Champion: Flight of Icarus Eddie

OS
    Android
    I don't much care for the term "Toon" it implies that we are children watching children's cartoons. We are adults playing a role playing game named after a heavy metal band aka Iron Maiden. (It just makes my Balls itch)
    For the most part when talking to others here, in the gamer group, or on the facebook page I simply refer to non-Eddies as characters.

About the only time I even use the term "Toon" is when stirring the pot and melting snowflakes for their rabid adherence to only keeping Troopers who share Eddies only as their champion (#shareatoon) because I find it redundant when the main goal of "Troopers" is for collecting trooper badges. Not only that, it smacks of frivolity when these same people are all the time requesting adds from others, looking for loyal, active, daily troopers.

Anyway, back on track. I don't see the need to try and kick start a movement for a new term when referring to none-Eddies. If for no other reason we as a community can't come together enough to make the Dev's (The Great Oz's Behind The Curtain) finally sit up and take notice about all the varied things wrong with the game.

P.S. Oh and #shareatoon
    Last edited by xxxphantomfreakxxx; 10-23-2018 at 07:37 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Where to hell did you find this thread?
    Sick-6808