Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Hey guys.

Let's please keep this conversation civil. We don't mind disagreements but personal attacks will be removed.

OS
    iOS
    I’m behaving, Leviathan. I’m just listening to some toons while I run my Troopers toons for the night. Then I might toon out for the night and catch some z’s. Before I go though I’ll pass on some words of wisdom. You can toon a piano, but you can’t toona fish.

Good night!
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    I don't much care for the term "Toon" it implies that we are children watching children's cartoons. We are adults playing a role playing game named after a heavy metal band aka Iron Maiden. (It just makes my Balls itch)
    For the most part when talking to others here, in the gamer group, or on the facebook page I simply refer to non-Eddies as characters.

About the only time I even use the term "Toon" is when stirring the pot and melting snowflakes for their rabid adherence to only keeping Troopers who share Eddies only as their champion (#shareatoon) because I find it redundant when the main goal of "Troopers" is for collecting trooper badges. Not only that, it smacks of frivolity when these same people are all the time requesting adds from others, looking for loyal, active, daily troopers.

Anyway, back on track. I don't see the need to try and kick start a movement for a new term when referring to none-Eddies. If for no other reason we as a community can't come together enough to make the Dev's (The Great Oz's Behind The Curtain) finally sit up and take notice about all the varied things wrong with the game.

P.S. Oh and #shareatoon
    Last edited by xxxphantomfreakxxx; 10-23-2018 at 07:37 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Where to hell did you find this thread?
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    I know this thread is just a way to waste time. Why call a toon or character an ally. An ally would be from a different community or game. I guess you could call the birds allies since they are from Angry Birds. It is all just how you want to interpret a definition of an object. I guess calling Yosemite Sam a toon is derogratory.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    I missed this thread on its first run, so I'm glad it got bumped. It was pretty amusing reading. (I gather, from the blank posts, that it was once even more amusing, but tragically, I suppose I'll never know the depths of this. lol)

I've always found the word toon kinda goofy, as relates to characters in this game, though I've never given it a whole lotta thought one way or the other. If it should come to a vote though, and we're gonna call them something else, my vote is to call them "wankers".
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Wankers works for me too! Honestly though I used to use the term "toon" because it was common place in the forums when I started out, then it became good in a way because it's short and to the point, I use the word character often but it is more descriptive of any Eddie or Non Eddie as is the word Ally, so we need a short or shortened descriptive way to term these "toons"
    How about wks for Wankers? Anyone got a better suggestion?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I have no problem with the word toon. How about lumping them as characters char. For short, and list them as Ed's, and Allys if referring to them sseparately.