Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Yup: I don't mind the Gauntlet, but I only really bother playing the lower levels at the moment. The first few are OK reward for the SoW you spend (mainly in IC), but once you get to B or higher, then the reward really isn't worth it IMO, especially if you lose a match. The reward goals for getting through a level are reasonable too, but only once off's.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I don't want talismans so badly, but i want PoM Eddie soul fragments. So i will try to get 300 this (last) time.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Even at 10IC per win, you get more IC v SOW via PvP than the Gantlet (any level)
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Even at 10IC per win, you get more IC v SOW via PvP than the Gantlet (any level)
    it is why i don't play gauntlet
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    On my end, since I don't have many good talis I play gauntlet untill AAA grade to get the complete set. Also find usefull the skill shards on B grade, and the heroic fragments along the rest.

Though i think the cost should be much lower and the time for the reward shorter. Two weeks is too much for just a talis set.

OS
    iOS
    I do the same. Go to AAA and stop. Costs too high and one full set of tallies is all I want and what I get so I am really OK with it pretty much. No real push to go further other than Iron Coins for passing AAA of course.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I'm currently with 178 wins. I think I actually could make it to 300 according to my calculations.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Daniel, usually the last 2 days there are less low defenses. It is better to earn more at the beginning of the week and then coast to the achievement. It does depend on your rank.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Daniel, usually the last 2 days there are less low defenses. It is better to earn more at the beginning of the week and then coast to the achievement. It does depend on your rank.
    Yeah, I'll try to win as much as I can in the next 24 hours.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Yup: You do if you win pretty much every arena battle you get into. :P

Basically I only bother with Gauntlet usually once I'm over rank 100 and most of the people I'm battling against have really powerful defenses that make me struggle. Sure, I can refresh every 30 mins (for no cost) but there have been times where I've refreshed 3-4 times and still had my attack tab full of people in the top 20 or so.

The more IC I get, the more I push it into relics, which seem to help a bit. Once I get almost all my relics fully powered up I suspect that the situation will change and I'll find that Gauntlet's lower levels will be less profitable for me.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War