Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    This suck big time - So the Dev's introduce Gauntlet and it get's promoted like man so everyone gives it a go but it's sooooo fecking expensive on SoW that players run out of SoW and then the next EVENT is Arena WHEN MOST PLAYER HAVE ALREADY USED THERE SoW.. way to go Dev's great planning.

Couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery comes to mind

OS
    Android
    In the last 2 weeks I did a test. It is possible to be top100 in arena in both weeks and reach AAA in Gauntlet to receive one full set of the respective talisman set without buying additional SoW. I only lost one fight in the Gauntlet. Due to the sacrifice event some SoW came in addition, but only a few as the most sacrifices were Tier 6 where SoW aren't a reward. So this was surprising - positively. Moreoever, we will see some changes in the Gauntlet costs in the next update, but no details are available yet (I think).
    But now, as the month starts with an Arena event, things are different of course...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Blade, I found the same thing, without purchase SoW you can reach AAA and 100 in arena. I did earn some SoW from sacrifices, but just be careful in arena battles.
    I am getting tired of arena, everyone needs the new op talisman just to stay competitive. The battles are definitely taking longer with all the buff generators.

OS
    Android
    So left it 4 hours to for SoW to regen expecting my 3* lvl 1 Storm Eddie to be beaten and no one yep NO ONE has attacked him.
    Here I am giving free arena wins here and all I see are full teams in return.
    I'm trying to help out fellow players get the achievements were's the help from the rest of the community ????

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Killljoy-8322 View Post
    So left it 4 hours to for SoW to regen expecting my 3* lvl 1 Storm Eddie to be beaten and no one yep NO ONE has attacked him.
    Here I am giving free arena wins here and all I see are full teams in return.
    I'm trying to help out fellow players get the achievements were's the help from the rest of the community ????
    I've had some good results with my single Eddie defense. I hit my revenge limit pretty quick.

Although I do think you're right. Been slim pickings in the attack list. Being much more careful about who I attack. Even then due to glitches and bugs I've lost a couple.
    SDTull-9900

OS
    Android
    Many of us put a low def in order to help each other out. Thing is many people put their def back up after the 20 dailies.

In my opinion you should reset the available arena matches every 30 minutes and pick the easier ones.

OS
    Android
    I'll probably do 150 wins and buy the other 2 talis in the store. 300 just seems too much if you have a life. And I don't know if I'll participate in the gauntlet at all this time. Will see..

OS
    Android
    I did the 300 to get the Valors. And yes, it pretty much took up all my free time. I would expect it to be even harder now with defenses being so much more powerful now.
    SDTull-9900

OS
    Android
    Although I do think you're right. Been slim pickings in the attack list. Being much more careful about who I attack. Even then due to glitches and bugs I've lost a couple.[/QUOTE]

Update - so I've been attacked 8 times now which you would think is great right? nope 6 of these 8 are running full def teams. They like the free wins but don't want to help others.Bunch of self serving wankers think I'll go kick there asses when I get some SoW.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Killljoy-8322 View Post
    Although I do think you're right. Been slim pickings in the attack list. Being much more careful about who I attack. Even then due to glitches and bugs I've lost a couple.
    Update - so I've been attacked 8 times now which you would think is great right? nope 6 of these 8 are running full def teams. They like the free wins but don't want to help others.Bunch of self serving wankers think I'll go kick there asses when I get some SoW.[/QUOTE]

I've fought some teams that appeared full strength but actually had no talismans. Which probably won't help newbies much.
    SDTull-9900