Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Weak defense V2

OS
    iOS
    What the hell is going on with this sh...fu...ng PvP rankings? Dropped from 100 to 500+ (iOS), worked myself back to 200, did some cosmos battles to sent trooper badges, returned to PvP, being attacked 3 times (low defense ofc) and dropped again to rank 550??? This is really no fun anymore!! Also it seems like I’m only attacked by top 25 players or players without low defense after the update! Anybody else has the same issue or recognized the same?
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    GotN: I've been attacking everyone but haven't seen you yet in-game. Seen a few weak defense people today. I only revenge those who have weak defense (tis the only real reward I can give them).

With all the issues with the game lately. IMO weak defense gets around many of the current bugs (eg: hanging with revive in PvP) that some people have been seeing. Maybe we'll pick up some more converts.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    I only revenge those who have weak defense (tis the only real reward I can give them).
    I do the same. It's a nice way to reward the Blood Brothers out there

Edit: but now I really think twice if I revenge at all, as I know that I will need to restart the app several times. This is because the game also goes into an infinite loading condition when I do something crazy like switching from the defense tab to the attack tab...
    Last edited by Blade; 09-07-2018 at 09:13 AM.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    So I reached 400 wins.

Battled 125 unique people with weak defenses over the week. Though not all my battles were against people with weak defenses, almost all of my revenges were.

Most seen people were: Zack, Mario, Henrique07, Watson, Munster, InocentExile, hrsouza, Heis, Goku, angel and Abbade.

I updated my first post with everyone I saw and how many wins I had at the end of each day.

Thanks everyone!
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I used to dislike PvP events. Now I really really hate it. This time I was so close 300 wins mark. I decided to do missing 25 wins on Saturday afternoon. No more easy wins. And for last 10 battles I lost 9 coin toss in a row. And I was constantly attacked by top players with maximum defense up. I managed to get 10 wins from 12 battles. Then I switched to maximum defense and went to sleep. It seems there is no point of keeping weak defense on Saturday evening.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    It's a shame that so few people set a weak defence. It would be much easier to achieve the event goals. During the last day I met maybe five people with weak defence.

Thanks to all who did it!
    Stranger-8205

OS
    Android
    I set low defences on both accs as I always do for events. Really grateful to the few who I encountered who did the same as for once I was finally able to complete an Arena event. Just barely got over 200 due to low Ironite and SoW, but it was made much easier by those who set low defs, so thank you!
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Yeah it definitely dropped off on the last few days. I updated my first post with counts per day (in brackets at the end) and the total unique people numbers.
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Thanks again to all the troopers who ran a weak defense for this event,I wouldn't have had the wins I had without your help.
    Would be nice if everyone realized how easy the event would be to accomplish with players running weak defenses.

TO ALL THE PLAYERS WHO WOULD NOT RUN A WEAK DEFENSE FOR THIS EVENT: KISS MY ARSE.
    Kryton-2586

Up The IRONS

OS
    Android
    Disappointed with the lack of weak def from other players I set up my def with 3* storm Eddie for easy wins and 70-80% off players who attacked me had full teams on def, the worst ones had Osiris,Asset in there teams (Fuckers)
    So they like the free win but don't want to help out other players shame we can't ban them.