Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Weak defense V2

OS
    iOS
    I had a weak defence for four days but gave up after the update - I could barely play in arena due to crashes and simply cannot be bothered rebooting device and losing matches due to everyone having revivers near the top - simply gave up and followed the herd and managed to get some wins since I changed on Saturday morning.

The arena is a joke at the moment - I cant be bothered with the constant crashes and the fear of facing a tem with a reviver and losing and wasting time, getting annoyed having to reboot.

I can just do the daily badge thingand that is ti for me.

Game is a lot of bollocks at the moment - the last update has made a mess of most stuff and as such I am just doing the minimum. Cant even be bothered do ing much of the event as it crashes on occassion too if I cannot wipe out safely on auto on level X.....not happned a lot but it should not happen at all.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    As for Me, I left a very low D (sandworm, naked RttHE) and get My revenge back ... I had a rate of 10% on D (mostly because I use a strong team in the first Day)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    As others have said, Thank You for the weak D. I always set my weakest Eddie during arena events now and only revenge against a weak team. Makes things so much easier. Also as pointed out, I noticed not as many weak teams this time. Not sure what's up with that.
    SDTull-9900

OS
    Android
    I saw a lot of weak teams early off, and they dropped off significantly when the game had all the issues (the Resurrection bug).

Not sure if that was just chance timing though, or if it was an actual effect with people thinking they could set a hard defense that would almost always cause a hang for the opponent (and therefore a loss) and push them up the ranks.

There was definitely some people used that strategy.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I kept my defense low until the last 30 minutes. Then I tried to up my rank a little bit.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    iOS
    A little late to the party, i don't visit the forum much these days

tex-0775 (small 't') and plexi1987X-8072 are set with single ed's, probably permanent due to the state of the arena ;-)

tex with soldier ed and plexi with sol, those carried me through the first playthrough and are maxed with talis, but should be no problem \,,/ - - \,,/
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows