Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS

Talisman sets for the Witch Doctor

Finally pulled this character. I really dont see him much so I assume he is not that great but I dont really care about how good he is, I just think he is a cool character. Anyway, for those of you that have or still use him seriously, what talisman sets do you recommend?
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    Android
    Before the Liliths, I was running Witch Dr with Alliance General, Visions Eddie, and Sentinal Mayan Princess. It was slow, but I won 90% in the Arena.

OS
    Android
    Back to your question....lol. I used FATE and Guard. The more power you have the better. His special move automatically gets an Extra Turn. Doom was very important to have back then when the 80 to 100 percent relics came out.

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    I was thinking immortal/guard, but I actually hadnt considered fate, good idea. Either that or ill try shadow and advantage talismans when i get the chance. Figured with a 119% health boost on my sentinels i can afford to use more assassin talismans than sentinel talismans. Or just go for raw stat boosting. Anyone else have any tried and true sets on the Witch doctor?
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast