Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which one?

OS
    Android

Which one?

Which is the best amongst the following Eddies? Vampire Hunter, Seventh Son or Piece of Mind?

Thanks!

OS
    iOS
    Best for PVP would be PoM Eddie.

Debatable on PVE

OS
    iOS
    7 Son can be good as well, depends upon the support team.

But yeah.. I'd probably go with PoM first.

Forget VHE, he's an easy kill any more.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Re: PvE

I use PoM a lot on LoL Magus, mainly cos he wipes out Ghost on the Lord of Light with his Fury. Sure other characters can do that too, but I tend to use LoL for levelling characters (earn shards and XP at the same time).
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the answers
    I have another question. I'm thinking of change Prisoner to Sentinel Lilith (I don't have her yet but I can buy her) Is it worth to change Prisoner to Sentinel Lilith? Or wait and buy a Horus? Sekhmet and Osiris is very good, I don't want to change them. Prisoner is also good because of his passive but he is the weakest member of my team I think.

Thanks!

OS
    Android
    Yeah Prisoner can be a bit weak, but his passive block is still very valuable in Arena and that's without Primordial Talisman.
    Sentinel Lillith very good choice she will inflict perfect corruption, remove perfect immunity, revive dead allies that haven't been hit by the permadeth or doom stick, and adds health to the whole team.
    It wasn't that long ago a lot of teams had her in their defence teams and it makes it very hard to take out a character with so much health generation.
    Osiris is extremely valuable, reviving, placing Perfect immunity and Endure on the whole team and giving himself power generation and Perfect immortality, he really is the latest best thing seen in most of the top players defence team, he is (and I've said it before) a monster.
    But still taken out relatively easy by Gunner Lillith if these buffs are not active....
    Choice is yours I would hang off for Osiris but everyone has a different perspective...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Yeah Prisoner can be a bit weak
    Well depends, relics etc.... My Prisoner often does 30-50k damage in 1 hit. But the Prisoner WITHOUT Primordial talismans is, well, nowhere near as beneficial. I don't think I'd use him if I didn't have Primordials.

And really Osiris is just used so much because of his heal/revive. Osiris has never actually killed anyone on my team. He's annoying because you often need immunity for other enemies and he benefits if you use immunity.. and the whole PI/Endure thing is frustrating. But he's not really an "attack" toon at all.

I would however, choose Osiris LONG before I chose S Lilith. Both heal and revive, Osiris just does it much better.
    Last edited by Yup; 09-18-2018 at 02:32 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Well depends, relics etc.... My Prisoner often does 30-50k damage in 1 hit.
    What?? I barely see such high numbers. Only with 100% crit + ascension (+ magic up) and against an assassin (maybe even with curse).
    You have all gunner relics (at leasts magic and special) maxed?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Not maxed, but well not at 0 relics either.

With boosts he'll hit 50-70k at times. It does depend on who he hits. His low numbers against stronger toons are still in the 12-25k range. If there's a shield on the enemy he may be limited to 6-12k but really he rarely deals 4-digit damage unless he's got a negative buff (exhaust, mag down, atk down, etc).

Really though his biggest benefit is Primordials and the chance to disable passives on blockers (M Lilith). I've wiped out an entire teams in 1 hit (not 1 turn, 1 hit) except M Lilith (Destiny Invincibility) merely because the blocking was disabled).
    Last edited by Yup; 09-18-2018 at 05:30 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    I should invest more relics in the gunner class... But 12-25k is happening frequently, that's right.
    But the good thing is, I only seldom see the enemy's prisoner doing that high damage against me as well, so I am fine with that
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020