Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which one?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    Re: PvE

I use PoM a lot on LoL Magus, mainly cos he wipes out Ghost on the Lord of Light with his Fury. Sure other characters can do that too, but I tend to use LoL for levelling characters (earn shards and XP at the same time).
    Nice, do you go POM alone with toons to level up or you team him up with someone?

OS
    Android
    Thanks a lot for the answers!
    What do you think about Horus? I don't have enough frontier to get him, but if he is strong enough I won't buy a Lilith, I will wait for Horus (or another god). I have Osiris and Sekhmet.
    Btw I haven't played when Primordial Talisman came in the game so I don't have them unfortunately. If I'm right I cannot get them from anywhere.

OS
    iOS
    Well you have two options - Horus is good if you want to try and run without a blocker and many good teams run Horus, Sekemet, Osiris and Eddie. The other option is to get Magus Lillith so you have a blocker but she won't be great if you don't have Destiny talismans to put on her. I personally don't like using PoM with Magus Lillith as it strips away her buffs as well when he uses Fury but each to their own.

No you cannot get Primordials at the moment but they may appear later on in the game.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the answer Stormseye
    Then I'll wait and buy a Horus when I have enough frontier. I don't like suicide toons like blue Lilith