Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 48 of 48
  1. #41
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    I can switch to an Eddie equipped with them now, if you need.
    HI!!! Finally I am on my way. For the very last time, can I delete your character and add it again once more to accomplish the three round mission? Thanks again!!!

  2. #42
    Member aidinia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    42
    Anyone can help me?
    I'm missing one rage talisman, but I literally my last refill entirely on the Garden and nothing dropped, I mean I have now a new set of Strike, Explosive, Thorn, Echo and half Meteor, but no Rage

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Irvine, Scotland
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    114
    I have Banshee with both rage and hunter talismans, if people need help with this mission. My ingame name is Rory-5307

    Also have a grim reaper eddie with the lightning & predator talismans for that mission.

  4. #44
    Member aidinia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    I have Banshee with both rage and hunter talismans, if people need help with this mission. My ingame name is Rory-5307

    Also have a grim reaper eddie with the lightning & predator talismans for that mission.
    I'm adding you for the warrior

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Irvine, Scotland
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by aidinia View Post
    I'm adding you for the warrior
    alright just accepted your invite. had to restart for it to show up, odd.

  6. #46
    Member aidinia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    alright just accepted your invite. had to restart for it to show up, odd.
    Thank you so much, that always happens to me for any request/invitation

  7. #47
    Member Dragonet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by aidinia View Post
    Anyone can help me?
    I'm missing one rage talisman, but I literally my last refill entirely on the Garden and nothing dropped, I mean I have now a new set of Strike, Explosive, Thorn, Echo and half Meteor, but no Rage
    Hello,Aidinia: I have some free spot, add me if you need an Eddie with rage&hunter talismans (when is it, next Tuesday?)
    Dragonet-7325
    - Clan-Member of CaesarsLegion -

  8. #48
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Yuma, AZ
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    4
    I could use some troopers with theses talismans to finally finish up this mission, anyone willing to help let me know. Thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •