Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Alexander... is he Great?

Hello guys!

I've small question for you!
    Im collecting Frontier Coins and now I have 1400 of them.
    I want to buy Alexander the Great but... is he worth that 2500FC?
    Its a HUUUUDGE amount of FC, maybe use them elsewhere?
    Maybe buy 2 liliths or sth?

I want to play PVP, is the Alexander a most powerfull character in game or sth?
    2500FC - he should be awesome strong universe devastator! Is he even usefull to spend FC on him?

Please help me what to do with my 1400 FC?
    Tiger-0499

Thank you guys for everything and good luck!

OS
    iOS
    i don't have him but if i have 2500FC i will better buy near 4 Lilith than him,he is good but not deserve that high price...

OS
    Android
    If your goal is to compete in PVP, I don't think that Alexander Eddie will help you there. I don't think he's one of the top Eddies for PVP, but I'm also not one of the top players. The players in the top 100 or so would better be able to answer that question.

Alexander Eddie is, however, very valuable for autofarming Number of the Beast (Madness). To the best of my knowledge, that mission is the best for farming 3-star colorless Evo Runes. As you build your team, and especially when you're building with the Gauntlet in mind, evolving and leveling up talismans is critical. Collecting enough 3-star colorless Evo Runes will be a major bottleneck since you need 9 of them per talisman.

In short, if you want to jump into PVP right now, it's better to spend the Frontier Coins on Liliths. If you want a tool that can very much help build your team for down the road, Alexander Eddie is a good choice.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    I'm a fan of Alexander. He is good in the mid tiers of PVP and he is great for farming gold and 3* evolution shards in Number of the Beast mission.
    Like most characters his strength really depends on who you team him up with.
    Depending on your play style and patience level (and luck) it's good to remember that NF seems to run regular events that build up to trade in for random Liliths.
    And also don't forget that NF indicated the Gods of Egypt will be available for an undisclosed amount of FC after the events are over. That might also be something worth saving up for.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    I use him... and finish in or very near the top 25 in PvP weekly... Might finish higher if I refilled SOW more. But I don't really strive for the top of the list either.

Is he the "most powerful" -- No, not at all. I don't know that ANY Eddie could ever be called the "most powerful". He has a specific skill set like all Eddies. Some of those skills are more useful at times than other eddies. I.E. Iron Eddie's ability to throw a shit-ton of negative buffs on enemies is null and void with Alex Ed. As is Doomsday Ed's negative inflictions -- assuming Alex Ed's passive isn't disabled. And he easily removed the Invincibility the Destiny Talismans keep throwing up.

You can do well with Alex Ed in PvP.. but like all PvP now.. Relics and Talismans can matter more. If I lose a PvP match using Alex Ed it is 100% due to very specific characters with specific talismans on them. That's it. I can win against these, but not as easily and it is a coin toss at times due to the (hidden) AI boost. Any team without those characters and talisman combinations, I can beat though. Pretty much every time. But I also have a lot of Relics.

Alex Ed really shines via farming Number Of the Beast Madness. He never dies.. seriously, never. So if you want to farm for gold, then Alex Ed will help there since NotB is the highest gold payout of any level or dungeon.

Also realize that everything else in the Frontier Coin store can be had via fragments. They may take some time to get... but only Alex Ed is exclusively available via Frontier Coins. He won't drop from any Warrior/Legendary/Mythic/Event soul and there are no fragments to collect for him.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-20-2018 at 06:54 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    What's the colors of his talismans slots?
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    What's the colors of his talismans slots?
    red, red, red
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    I'm a fan of Alexander. He is good in the mid tiers of PVP and he is great for farming gold and 3* evolution shards in Number of the Beast mission.
    Like most characters his strength really depends on who you team him up with.
    Depending on your play style and patience level (and luck) it's good to remember that NF seems to run regular events that build up to trade in for random Liliths.
    Random Liliths? Random ..yeah right!
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Can Alex Ed clear NotB all by himself?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Can Alex Ed clear NotB all by himself?
    With my relics/set up. Yes. Without a problem autoplaying. It merely takes 2 to 3 times longer.

Name:  notb.png
Views: 802
Size:  568.9 KB

With a primordial ride along character granting Crit Strike or Ascension, he will often kill Assassin Beast with 1 hit. By himself it generally takes 2 or 3 hits (all autoplay).
    Last edited by Yup; 08-21-2018 at 03:35 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..