Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Blocked, can not evolve

Hello,

Here is my situation :
    - Eddie 3 star : to evolve 4 star, I need 1 red evolution shard 2* and 5 white evolution shard 2*
    - Soldier Eddie 2 star : to evolve 3 star, I need 1 yellow evolution shard 1*
    - Talismans : I need red evolution rune 2* and a lot of blue evolution rune 1*

Kingdoms :
    - Ailing kingdom : secret area unlocked in normal, hard and madness
    - Kingdom of sand : secret area unlocked in normal and hard. Only the 3 firsts missions are unlocked in madness difficulty, I can't go further, I'm too low
    - Battelfield : near the final mission in normal mode, I can't go further, I'm too low
    - TimeRift : I finish mission 4.

For doing next levels I need troopers.

So :
    - how I can progress and find the evolution shards, evolution runes,... I need ?
    - which missions shall I farm ?

thanx a lot for your advices cause I only get lower loots I don't need...
    Up the Irons ! Add my ID : IronMaiden-9836 with Soldier Eddie 5 stars level 100
    Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom of sand, Battlefield and Underworld : Madness OK => Game finished

OS
    iOS
    farm the hardest level you can and stick with that map
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

I remember myself been stuck as you at almost some point in the past.
    What I did:
    a) I added powerful allies which helped me progress such as nomads (pre nerf were hitting like trucks), corrupt generals and etc.
    What you may want is to put some HP talismans on your Soldier Eddie and use him as a healer while your allies nuke. Well a while ago pre patches the Wicker Eddie + The Nomad could one shot EVERYTHING... anyway doesnt work anymore :P

b) Farm KoS on Hard difficulty for a while to gather trooper badges and various loot, which even useless can be sold for gold. Then evolve your talismans as high as possible.

c) If you are missing specific talismans dont hesitate to back to the proper map which they drop (check the !) and spend some stamina and time to get them.

d) Try to get 3 eddies in all your passed Battlefied Normal map.

e) Have faith in RNG.
    Atheist-5225
    Daily Player - Using all my troopers.... Sharing a powerful Nomad! and more.... but my Nomad is the best!
    Add me now!!!! (....if you want.... :P )

OS
    iOS
    ' If you are missing specific talismans dont hesitate to back to the proper map which they drop (check the !) and spend some stamina and time to get them'

What do the exclamation marks tell you, i have one on Battlefield and one on Underworld, one i click on the locked secret locations they dissappear
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    thanx for your advice but I don't understand what you mean about the !
    Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom of sand, Battlefield and Underworld : Madness OK => Game finished

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    ' If you are missing specific talismans dont hesitate to back to the proper map which they drop (check the !) and spend some stamina and time to get them'

What do the exclamation marks tell you, i have one on Battlefield and one on Underworld, one i click on the locked secret locations they dissappear
    My bad I meant the Drop Info box on the top left
    Atheist-5225
    Daily Player - Using all my troopers.... Sharing a powerful Nomad! and more.... but my Nomad is the best!
    Add me now!!!! (....if you want.... :P )

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    My bad I meant the Drop Info box on the top left
    Lol i got excited then, thought id missed a trick

OS
    iOS
    I farm kingdom of sand, powerslace mission on hard level but don't get 2* evolution shard or runes ...
    I'll try again and again. Very hard this moment for me

OS
    iOS
    they only drop in kingdom of sands madness, battlefield and underworld hard and madness
    Dutch-2701

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    arf kingdom of sands madness, it's really ... madness for me, I need trooper at each mission ...