Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    Any other suggestions for types of talismans (Fierce, Power, Overwhelming, etc...) for blue, yellow purple classes? I actually have a ton of freeze talismans and I'm ready to prune them and decide which ones to hang on to.

Speaking of pruning talismans... I don't like the interface for selling items, especially for talismans because you cannot tell what type they are from the sell screen. Also, the items in each sell screen appear to be in a random order for some reason, which only adds to the frustration of using it.

I find the sell screen completely unnecessary. Why couldn't you just press-hold on a talisman to switch to an edit mode which makes the talismans shake and reveal a little X icon in their corners (much like the iOS home screen treats apps). That way you don't have to lose your place all the time. (DEVS, are you listening?). One list to rule them all.

Lately, to solve the problem of not knowing what type of talismans get sold... I've been 'protecting' desirable talisman types (Overwhelming, etc) by storing them inside of characters that have no talismans. That way it frees up more slots and protects them from getting sold.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    Speaking of pruning talismans... I don't like the interface for selling items, especially for talismans because you cannot tell what type they are from the sell screen. Also, the items in each sell screen appear to be in a random order for some reason, which only adds to the frustration of using it.

I find the sell screen completely unnecessary. Why couldn't you just press-hold on a talisman to switch to an edit mode which makes the talismans shake and reveal a little X icon in their corners (much like the iOS home screen treats apps). That way you don't have to lose your place all the time. (DEVS, are you listening?). One list to rule them all.
    I Agree and have mentioned this several times as a Feature Request:
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...=7192#post7192

Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    Lately, to solve the problem of not knowing what type of talismans get sold... I've been 'protecting' desirable talisman types (Overwhelming, etc) by storing them inside of characters that have no talismans. That way it frees up more slots and protects them from getting sold.
    I tried that before but ended up forgetting which ones i had and where they were, it also took longer to find them
    My solution is to Power Up the Talisman i want to keep using 1* Rune, that way i just tap the Talisman with 1 next to it
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

OS
    iOS
    that's a better solution actually... although you can't squirrel them away to free up extra slots that way.