OS
    Android

"Claim all" for Soul Fragments

Just a quick one:
    I just claimed all of my 34 Hero Souls from Fragments because I'm still missing Beast Eddie.
    Could you implement a checkbox to claim all Fragments of a single type at once, like when cashing in stacks of souls?
    Quite a tedious piecce of work to hit the Claim button 34 times and then acknowledging that yes, you got another Hero soul...

Edit to add:
    got lucky 28 Souls in
    So at least it paid off!
    Last edited by EnricoPalazzo; 09-04-2018 at 07:57 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by EnricoPalazzo View Post
    Just a quick one:
    I just claimed all of my 34 Hero Souls from Fragments because I'm still missing Beast Eddie.
    Could you implement a checkbox to claim all Fragments of a single type at once, like when cashing in stacks of souls?
    Quite a tedious piecce of work to hit the Claim button 34 times and then acknowledging that yes, you got another Hero soul...

Edit to add:
    got lucky 28 Souls in
    So at least it paid off!
    I would second this. Or even a slider to allow for custom values (same as when levelling up toons/ talismans). Would save a lot of time.

OS
    iOS
    Good idea for sure.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    And auto-sell talisman as they are earned button when we auto play worlds so we dont gotta go in a clear them because inventory alert. Many of us do not want talismans from Powerslave but have to run hundreds of cycles and keep manually clearing inventory.

OS
    Android
    Wile we're discussing soul economics, how about the possibility of trading a stack common souls, say 25-30 or so, for a single rare soul?

OS
    Android
    I've said something about it a some time ago on a facebook group. We have now something similar, but I am not quite happy with it.
    I would prefer to have an option to "reforge" souls by crashing them into higher grades grade souls, for example you'll need a 100 common souls to create a 1 rare souls. You get the point. I'm sure the devs would make some good balance with it