Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Another issue: After doing a revenge and switching back to the attack tab I get an infinite loading screen that requires to restart the app. Worst update ever.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    "Check back soon, as it won't take long" they said..

Not only I will have lost a full 24h for the event (its 7am here and have to leave for the day) and can kiss the 300 wins goodbye but I can't imagine how far down I will be in the arena since I only had one trooper as defense to give easi wins during the event.

They could at least update the 2 platforms at the same time or wait until they get the apple store approval before releasing android. Whoever planned this whole maintenance during this event was not the sharpest tool in the shed I'm sorry to say.

OS
    iOS
    Well, good morning... noon here...
    Since I can't play, being on iOS, I guess I have the time to discuss some issues with developers.
    On top of everything that's going on, gauntlet is the least of your concerns and should be on the bottom of your to fix list.
    Playing the arena event this week we've all noticed the broken combat mechanics with the order of passives, talisman passives, buffs and debuffs proced at the start of the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubajoa View Post
    I thought you will be fixing the issue where perfect corruption was ovewriting immunity effects, now is even worse!! now is going over immunity, perfect inmunity and VANISH!!

So basically nothing can protect you from primordials.

I hope you can solve this.
    Imo, that's the first thing that should be addressed, asap. It's not a new thing, we had it with prisoner, then shields procing, so one would think you'd have learned the logic and how to order it correctly and that sort of issues are behind us now. Broken mechanics at the very start of the battle throws everything that we the players set up, counting it should work based on descriptions you provided, down the toilet. And throw shadow on everything that you the developers described.

Let me break it down to the simplicity so it might help you synchronize it with your programming. I'd draw it if I could
    At the start of the battle, the first thing the game should check on every toon if it's equipped with immunity talis set. If so, no debuff should passively fall to it. Period.
    Then you have the prisoner that blocks characters passives, and not talismans, at the start if toon doesn't wear it's own immunity.
    Then you have the procing of talismans buffs then talismans passives, and debuffs (primordials being the elephant here at the moment) to the toons that don't have immunity set. Then you have the procing of characters passives, those that aren't blocked by prisoner, first the positive like all immunity, endure etc, and then negative like marks, permadeath and crap like that.
    And then you have the toons who's passive removes all buffs and inflict something at the start.

Now the board is set and ready for carnage. Correct me if I've messed sth up. That way PC from primordials can fall to non immunized creatures preventing buffs, but not blocking the wearing talismans.
    And if you want to block talismans effects then add a description where it is said "PC strips the wearer naked of everything and block future buffs, unless it has immunity. Then it's just naked." :lol: because that is where you are at now, that's what's happening!

Now imagine a disaster if we had a toon that inflicts Perfect Corruption, let's say aoe, at the start of the battle An entire oposing team would be stripped naked at the start just standing there unequipped. In best case scenario - naked. Oh, and if your new oracle set would be working and transferring that PC to the other team, then both teams are standing naked. That, my dear devs, is a strip show. Definitely not the game nor strategy.
    And on that bombshell, I hope you realize now why this is No1 thing to fix???!!!

OS
    iOS
    Haha, server still down. What a cluster.

Banned
    Arena is hanging after this downgrad so often.

Toonsetup still not fixed

Defense Bonus nad Relics Reducing still there (that it is there was easy to see in this event, [moderator] need to hide their fraud better).

I really wonder, when those so called devs will learn now to code and stop giving us this noobish stuff.

OS
    Android
    These "updates"/?downgrades?.., things will never change... :'D

Edit: In my opinion i coud wait 1-2 months and play this game without Events or new Characters or what ever..,
    But i would wish that you really would concentrate on fixing the whole Game..,

- Skull Quests do not need 3 Team slots/The SQ Team Copy to Cosmos World..
    - Cosmos Worlds with 3 Team Slots would be very cool for us the Players..
    - The Skill descriptions of the characters are more confusing than give me enough informations e.g. "DMG increases is based on/scales on Max HP/Magic/what ever..," is scales on and increasing the same? Does ATK increase physically too? or nothing?
    -- an idea for this descriptions could be, that there is a command for all the descriptions like:
    %physical%+%HPscale% -> "This characters deals physical Damage"+"The Damage increases the higher the HP"
    The BIG advantage would be, that all the "Blocks" of this Descriptions would be the same nothing like this "scales/based on" things or many other confusing things.., e.g. Owl Cultist -> Deals high magic damags to A target (ONE) + 35% Chance to Silence enemies for 1 turn (all enemies or only ONE?)

-- maybe for this some kind of visual thing that we can see how it will affect the stats..,

- Things like Talismans like Void/Thorn/Shields in general should work if a enemy Counterstrikes..,
    -- the same for talismans like destiny.., if i get attacked because of counterstrike the effect of destiny should work too.., if not write it in the description "does not affect if get attacked from counterstrike"

- and so on.., and so on...

If the whole thing would a have solid ground it would be easier to build up new things, or not?
    Mmh.., just some thoughts.., what do you think guys?

I don't know if this it here the right place.., but after this update and so many new "un"expected bugs... ^^
    Last edited by Symbiote; 09-06-2018 at 10:01 PM.

OS
    iOS
    In PVP, whenever Benjamin revives one of your teammates the game stops responding. It's 90-100% reproducible.
    Oddly enough green lillith reviving the team works fine.

What happens:
    - play PVP
    - have a team w/ Benjamin (and in my case a green lillith and 2 heavier hitters)
    - your team gets slaughtered
    - Benjamin's fury kicks in and your 2 dead team mates get revived
    - Where normally i would see my resurrected team mate attack, the game now does not do anything, it just sits there ..

Have to exit the game and restart (running on iOS if that makes a difference)

tried a few other toons w/ revival capabilities and they seem to work fine.

Is it just me ?

OS
    Android
    I can't play Number of the beast. Every single time I play (Alexander, Warrior Litlith and Prisoner) when the beast revives the first time, everything freezes. I don't have that problem on AMOLAD, so I am grinding there, but I would appreciate if I had the free choice where to grin.
    Inishmore-8627

Banned
    "A players place should now be saved when returning to attack and defense lists in the Arena."

Is'nt working correct also, you start swiping and poff you get beamed back to previous position.

I really wonder how hard it is to run a few rounds before you release such a big piece of shit. Most of the new bugs even the [moderator] from NF could have seen, if they would just have played a few rounds.

OS
    Android
    btw. for the Artists of this Game (who really do a fantastic job imo), i think the feet of Osiris and Set shouldn't be the bird feet like Horus.