Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Banned
    OMG LotB needs 2GB here - WTF????

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    "A players place should now be saved when returning to attack and defense lists in the Arena."

Is'nt working correct also, you start swiping and poff you get beamed back to previous position.

I really wonder how hard it is to run a few rounds before you release such a big piece of shit. Most of the new bugs even the [moderator] from NF could have seen, if they would just have played a few rounds.
    It's quite annoying, but my guess is that the way they've implemented it doesn't cause a problem with testing, cos the testing system is slow between actions.

My workarounds have been to either way 2 seconds before using the screen (seems to be enough, even at the bottom of the list) or at the start scroll down to the bottom (highest ranked opponent) then work backwards up the list.

The backwards trick only works because the next person you want to click on is in the top 3rd of the screen after it goes back to the last position, so you don't actually need to scroll.

What I'd like to see is to move the "Battle" buttons in the list from the right side of the screen to the left.

Either that, or when you actually select someone (in the "Match up" screen), move THAT "Battle" button to the left side.

Basically the buttons in the "Arena" lists should be on the opposite side to the ones in the "Match up" screen. Too many times I've gone to click the person at the bottom of the list, and the UI registered a double click and suddenly I'm in a battle that I may not have wanted, with the wrong team!
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    btw. for the Artists of this Game (who really do a fantastic job imo), i think the feet of Osiris and Set shouldn't be the bird feet like Horus.
    Y, please. The Gods have really awesome move animations in the cosmos. But they deserve other feets, cmon..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    Y, please. The Gods have really awesome move animations in the cosmos. But they deserve other feets, cmon..
    Yeah.., i have the feel, all of the animations are getting better and better..,

But i mean the feet don't fit for Set and Osiris. They aren't birds. ^^'

Btw. what is with Set.., shouldn't his Skill Usurper percentages 25%/50%.., they are still 20% and 35%....
    Last edited by Symbiote; 09-12-2018 at 01:09 PM.