Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP match hangs

OS
    Android
    Same to me on Android. Cleared cache after last update, but I got 3 PVP freezes.

Can we pls get back our SOW?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by desprezo View Post
    Just removed Osiris and Primordials from auto-play, so I can play my troopers, no hang for the past 30 minutes.
    Well, if it's Osiris' fault, I will switch him with Aset

Well, no need to switch, almost all of my opponents use Osiris too... result : 4 freezes and also 4 loss
    Last edited by kgk56; 09-06-2018 at 12:15 PM.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I have an android and have had no problems at all since the update. Played over 60 cosmos battles and 20 arena battles. I am in the central USA. Played both last night and this morning.

OS
    Android
    Been having the hang bug in PvP all day, about 12 times in all. Almost unplayable in PvP for me and cost me several sow. Not very impressed and no doubt there will be no extension to the latest challenge or my sow back, so not very impressed devs. This seems like a turkey of an update. If it's of any consequence I'm on Android and characters used in all occasions were Benjamin Breeg, corrupt general, yellow and blue children.
    Rock N' Roll, the only religion you can trust !
    In-game ID: Warpig

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by desprezo View Post
    Same here.
    Just removed Osiris and Primordials from auto-play, so I can play my troopers, no hang for the past 30 minutes.
    The issue might be Primordials or it might be with the auto-revive from Immortality. I've been trying Number of the Beast (Madness) on autoplay with Alexander Eddie (Valor), Gunner CoTD (Primordial), and Sekhmet (Steel, Chance). I finally got to witness the game hanging and it happened right after the Gunner CoTD auto-revived from Immortality when the Beast went into its Assassin stage.

Device info: Google Pixel XL, Android 7.1.1
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    The issue might be Primordials or it might be with the auto-revive from Immortality. I've been trying Number of the Beast (Madness) on autoplay with Alexander Eddie (Valor), Gunner CoTD (Primordial), and Sekhmet (Steel, Chance). I finally got to witness the game hanging and it happened right after the Gunner CoTD auto-revived from Immortality when the Beast went into its Assassin stage.

Device info: Google Pixel XL, Android 7.1.1
    Follow-up: I pulled the Gunner CoTD (Primordials) out of the team and replaced it with a toon without Immortality-generating effects (used Warrior Lilith with Echo and Advantage). Autoplay ran smoothly after that, no battles hanged.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Follow-up follow-up: I played a PvP match in the Arena and the game hung after a Beast Eddie auto-revived from Immortality.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Returned this morning to receive my 666 ironite for which I'm grateful, but I'm still getting hangs on PvP with Gunner CotD. NOW I'm getting hangs in the gardens too which is CRAP at 12 SoW a time, I'm not wasting that on hanged battles.
    So with no LoL u til Sunday and hangs everywhere it's now not worth playing.
    This needs fixing ASAP!
    Rock N' Roll, the only religion you can trust !
    In-game ID: Warpig

OS
    Android
    Again, this time at the gardens. I was using this crusader trooper, that sucks cause I already spent 6 event souls and obviously didn't get shit and was excited to try this new eddie out. Well...
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Still so many hangs, unbeblieveable! Especially during matches of all kind due to some revives (and sometimes heal). But also just in the menu. I am glad that I already finished the new blue talis set, because PvP is basically unplayable right now. Worst update ever.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020