Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: PvP match hangs

OS
    iOS
    Just had a lock up with Cyborg, Sekemet, Prisoner, Magus Lillith. Cyborg was killed with Perfect Immortality and revived then the game locked and I get a loss..I don’t normally curse on forums but I have quite a few choice words for the blantant lack of response to this current bug.

OS
    iOS
    devs batter disable primordial and eternal talismans before they this shit,i need 5 win for 600wins and can't win any more match because this freezes

OS
    iOS
    They need to do something immediately! This is rediculous! Had anther hang up with Iron Eddie left and he revived from Perfect Imortalty and locked. Every player in the current meta has a way to revive so every match has a high probably to lock and thus you lose. What is concerning is that I have 0 defensive wins considering I have the same build as everyone else who is locking me up with revive bugs.

Fix the bug!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    They need to do something immediately! This is rediculous! Had anther hang up with Iron Eddie left and he revived from Perfect Imortalty and locked. Every player in the current meta has a way to revive so every match has a high probably to lock and thus you lose. What is concerning is that I have 0 defensive wins considering I have the same build as everyone else who is locking me up with revive bugs.

Fix the bug!
    At least we are all quite certain where the problem lies, it's to do with reviving period and absolutely nothing to do with any particular character.
    Anyway Stormseye I think you've done enough to pull off 2nd this week, that's a damned good effort with all the bum ups and being an event and all the others things yourself and the rest of us have had to contend with.. Congrats buddy!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    So I guess next thing to narrow down is who is and isn't affected, and why?

I've not had the hang at all on my tablet. AT ALL.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S (SM-T700 - Wifi only model), running Android 6.0.1 (the ONLY thing I have on it is this game and music).
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I'm using a Samsung S8+ and it is happening for me about 1/10 now but was as bad as 1/3 at one point... I have been very careful how played to try and prevent the triggering of it...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Why is there no word on this. It would be nice to just get acknowledgement on this issue so we know it's being looked at.
    Or maybe it isn't, maybe there's not enough of us with the problem, may e we are just collateral damage?
    SO pissed off with the lack of action on this.
    Rock N' Roll, the only religion you can trust !
    In-game ID: Warpig

OS
    Android
    Samsung J7 here, lots of matches hanging. When I got to 300 wins it happened around 15 times, then a couple more times until the reset. Always after some revival.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Well ok, there goes that theory.

Just had it happen to me on the above tablet. Weird thing was when I killed a bunch of other characters, one already dead more than 1 round revived. From what was on the characters, I can't see how this happened (ie: no talismans or effects that I could see that would revive the character).

Edit: Enemy team was DDE, Assassin Lillith, Dog of War and Warrior Hellraiser. Not sure how it happened, but it looks like somehow Assassin Lillith's passive triggered when she died? This happened in the middle of my turn (so, I still had characters waiting to attack) right after I used my DDE's fury and wiped Assassin Lillith and DDE out, but somehow revived the Dog of War?
    Last edited by Cefiar; 09-09-2018 at 07:07 AM.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    My missus is playing it on her Samsung tabS2 and hasnt had this issue once.
    So are they usually as unresponsive as this?
    The most expensive pay to win mobile game in the history of the world with the might of all the revenue from it and they can't even respond to a serious issue?
    I know I'mfairly new to the game but what I'm seeing at the moment is crap.
    If we call stopped playing tomorrow in protest there would be an announcement real quick. But they know that won't happen so they're good..
    Last edited by AODqw97; 09-09-2018 at 07:03 AM.
    Rock N' Roll, the only religion you can trust !
    In-game ID: Warpig