Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    It’s not about the rewards as I need nothing. It’s about being able to compete fairly in the only part of this game that I enjoy still. The servers should really be locked to all until all devices can be used.
    Well said, man. I truely agree to you Stormseye. This is excactly what I was thinking about when I wrote About Unfairness.
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    iOS
    Well it is now indeed 24 hours later......sounds like a good tiitle for a film. Are the devs alive? Will they give us any feedback. Will they ever learn, why do they want to keep going......oh dear it is all very sad.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    It‘s really frustrating ... I keep trying to start the game and to login. But the problem stays the same. It’s not possible 😡 after 28 hours still no solution in sight. This is ridiculous. And android players keep pushing forward. Now it’s 11.20 pm in Germany and once again I hope that overnight the issue will be solved. So maybe I can play my troopers tomorrow again?! Big sorry mates
    🤟🏻 Cheers