Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    They have done it befor that they have extended an event cause of the same issue, so why not this time.

Btw I‘ve been hanging in this game since day one and around here the last 1.5+ years and one thing I learned is having this kind of attitude gets you depressed too much and makes you want to quit the game too often, so be a little more optimistic Also, we have to show the devs and NF that we still believe in them! Much went wrong in the past and will go wrong in the future, but they also have done a lot of good things and that is it what counts \m/
    I remember 2 year ago player database corruption was usual problem. And when it happend you couldn't login for weeks and lost some ( sometimes quite much ) progress when your account was restored from earlier backup. Everything is much better now.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I feel some free ironite coming 😂

OS
    iOS
    Yap, still down. Reaching the goals will now be impossible.
    Maybe the game should be renamed for these occasions... Ironic Maidenance, why not...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by waymo View Post
    I feel some free ironite coming ��
    Me too
    And I am quite sure they will reduced the needed wins for the goals like they did in one of the last arena events.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Me too
    And I am quite sure they will reduced the needed wins for the goals like they did in one of the last arena events.
    Just hope so, I only need 50 wins for the 300
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Why do you know that they have reduced the number of wins? Are you able to login and play, you lucky one?!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    Why do you know that they have reduced the number of wins? Are you able to login and play, you lucky one?!
    Yes I can log in and the needed number of wins is not reduced yet. Mia said there will be some sort of compensation as soon as the update is available for iOS. In a former arena event the normal goals (not strech goals) were reduced. Can't remember exactly, but I think it was 200 wins instead of 300! (or 250? maybe someone remembers for sure?)
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

This is the longest wait for iOS that I think I’ve seen so far, wasn’t ready before reset for me, over 12 hours later still not ready. I’m just used to a few hours, or overnight and it’s ready when I wake up

OS
    Android
    300 was reduced to 225 last time. The lower goals were scaled to match that, but I can't remember what they were.

The goals above 300 were reduced by 75 as well (so 400 -> 325, 500 -> 425, etc).

No idea if they'll use the same numbers or go even harder, given the length of the issue.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Yes I can log in and the needed number of wins is not reduced yet. Mia said there will be some sort of compensation as soon as the update is available for iOS. In a former arena event the normal goals (not strech goals) were reduced. Can't remember exactly, but I think it was 200 wins instead of 300! (or 250? maybe someone remembers for sure?)
    I think they reduced from 300 to 240.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily