Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Yes, it’s been 20 hours ago in the meanwhile, since I could login the last time. So I totally agree with you, metalreaper13. The last time we had a similar delay in the AppStore, the problem was handled within half a day at least. But I hardly can’t remember that we got some “compensation” for that ... 🙃

OS
    iOS
    I would not be surprised it this is 24 hours - only 4 and half to go...........
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Maybe you can install an android emulator until then? But I have no experience with that, so don't ask me for details.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Apple schmapples this is the tadpoles incompetence in action. They should communicate better about there updates instead of making excuses. No wonder why the old time players are leaving in droves.

OS
    iOS
    The compensation should be a couple hundred skill shards rather than a couple hundred ironite. I’ve utilized 750 some odd skill shards in the time since the game started so it’s really not THAT many to give as compensation for this recurring update problem. Who could use a 200 free skill shard gift? One can dream...

OS
    iOS
    How about a compensation for all the lost Arena points....update ruined a great run for me and a few others.

We had so many complaints about the reset times from the Euros during the last update fiasco. What about the IOS vs Android people? So Android users get to continue gaining Arena points while the rest of us get left behind?

It’s not about the rewards as I need nothing. It’s about being able to compete fairly in the only part of this game that I enjoy still. The servers should really be locked to all until all devices can be used.

OS
    Android
    I have an android and was only down for about 4 hours. I have had no problems since the new update. I had to go to the app store to upgrade, it wasn't giving me the option from just logging in to the game.

OS
    Android
    Bring the compensation NF ��

OS
    iOS
    maybe devs using only android and think everything is ok...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    How about a compensation for all the lost Arena points....update ruined a great run for me and a few others.

We had so many complaints about the reset times from the Euros during the last update fiasco. What about the IOS vs Android people? So Android users get to continue gaining Arena points while the rest of us get left behind?

It’s not about the rewards as I need nothing. It’s about being able to compete fairly in the only part of this game that I enjoy still. The servers should really be locked to all until all devices can be used.
    You're still in second place in the area
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily