Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Compensation for the IOS operating system right? If you gave the android users the same it would not be equal since they can play.

OS
    iOS
    Yes, that’s damn true, Rayn. But do you think, the Dev‘s can distinguish between the players respectively the OS of the users to ensure that compensation is spread and provided fair just for iOS-players?! I don‘t think that this is possible... 💭

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayn13 View Post
    Compensation for the IOS operating system right? If you gave the android users the same it would not be equal since they can play.
    Good idea! We Android users can get 150 apologies and 1 ironite instead, so that way everyone can be happy.

OS
    Android
    When the sacrifice party bug occured who was sleeping didn't get any compensation from it, and the wasn't rolled back. So I don't see why the compensation should be different from IOS to Android players here... isn't players fault, right, has wasn't back to the days of the sacrifice bug party..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    When the sacrifice party bug occured who was sleeping didn't get any compensation from it, and the wasn't rolled back. So I don't see why the compensation should be different from IOS to Android players here... isn't players fault, right, has wasn't back to the days of the sacrifice bug party..
    So if you didn't benefit from the Sac event bug and now you can't play for a day then what?
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    iOS
    The sacrifice bug wasn't as beneficial as those who missed out think it was.

As long as they either lower event numbers or increase the time I'm good. I mean I've lost more than a full day and at least 2 full SOW natural generation refills of fighting (approaching 3x).

Or.. they COULD just give me Doomsday or Breeg and I'll rush to complete the event as is
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    I am an IOS user. I do not care if andriod gets the same compensation package. Gifts for all and everyone can be happy.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlbatross-1864 View Post
    I am an IOS user. I do not care if andriod gets the same compensation package. Gifts for all and everyone can be happy.
    Ya know we are all in this together so spread the wealth. Sharing is caring. With this intermission we can come up with our list, what would make up for this anguish. Skill shards, Mythical fragments, frontier and iron coins..

OS
    iOS
    I just want this joke of game to work it’s been like 26 freaking hours. Get this crap fixed!!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlbatross-1864 View Post
    Fully agree
    Sick-6808