Buying tablet for LOTB

Any recommendations? I'm wanting stable and quick loads. Cheaper but good enough to handle LOTB. I'm in Canada.

OS
    iOS
    My iPad mini 2 handles it pretty well. I don't know if that's cheap tho

OS
    iOS
    No Apple product is cheap as they are rather greedy lol

OS
    iOS
    Apple products aren't inexpensive, but they're built extremely well and have very good customer support. You get what you pay for imho.

I played LOTB on my son's iPad mini and it looks amazing! Only crashed 2 times in 5 hours. I went back to my phone crashed 2 times in 30 min. That's when i thought I'll buy a cheap android tablet. As cheap as I can go to play LOTB happily.

OS
    Android
    Only last night i was looking at the possibility of getting a second tablet JUST for playing LoTB as im worried about the game killing my tablet ASUS ZenPad 10 Z300C £150
    (ASUS-zenpad-10-review)
    Having to charge twice a day some days is getting a bit much, after removing a lot of pre-installed apps its a solid platform
    My missus plays on a Tesco Hudl2 £99 as far as i know she's not had many problems with it. I was looking on eBay for one that maybe being sold for cosmetic reasons cracked/scratched screen or has to be charged constantly maybe an option worth considering 007RAV15
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

OS
    iOS
    As i have mentioned this in another thread,both my ipad and samsung tablet crashes like crazy, and my friend reported his cheap brandless tablet has no crash.and he advised me to get a cheap brandless tablet for LOTB.So i thought if the idea is about 'cheaper works better', then i would get a free one,and it won't crash at all..lol, then infact it is the correct idea, i'm now playing on android emulator,and it doesn't crash at all.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    Android
    Yeah emulator on the PC is a lot more stable than my phone. The only problem is tapping mouse fast enough to get better than "good" on power abilities

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    Yeah emulator on the PC is a lot more stable than my phone. The only problem is tapping mouse fast enough to get better than "good" on power abilities
    do a bit google research,you'll find solution for that too

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    Android
    after replying to this post i found an emulator that worked for me on my laptop now i can play on 22" screen https://amiduos.com/
    I Tried it out for a few hours with no issues so i installed it on my missus laptop, All runs fine so that may be another option for you.
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM