OS
    Android

What is the best love Maiden recording?

For a long time for me it was Live After Death, what a great concert that was. After listening to them all I finally think Beast over Hammersmith captures them the best. They were still young and aggressive, it may not be the best recorded, but they just go all out.

OS
    Android
    I wish there was more of Hammersmith Odeon '84 available. I loved Phantom Of The Opera from LAD. Rock In Rio has got to be my favorite. Bruce and Adrian back in the band, it all came together then.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Rock in Rio is a great album. The DVD kind of ruins it, they need to let someone besides Steve be the producer. The return of Adrian eliminates the need for Gers.
    I never heard of an 84 Odeon recording. I have the double disc Beast Over Hammersmith in 82. I loved Clives style of drumming. I do think with Nikko ithe music went in a complete different direction. I like him, but Clive style with early maiden fit together better.

OS
    Android
    '84 Odeon is side 4 of the vinyl copy Live After Death or disc 2 of the '98 Remaster CD.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I forgot, haven't listened to the album version in a long time. I dont have the double cd version and its not on the DVD.

It's the same on the scorps Tokyo Tapes and World Wide Live, have missing tracks. Same also with Kansas Two For the Show has missing tracks. It would have been nice to have cd lengths capable of
    Playing double album length.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Gonna leave this here, in case you didn't see my previous bump of it, and you'd like to vote.

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...den-live-album
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    For me personally, I'm a big fan of the Rock in Rio album when Bruce and Adrian returned. Also the Maiden England set from '88 is killer too.