OS
    Android

Arena - separate reward ladders for points vs rank

I suggest removing the rank requirements from the current ladder and instead adding a bonus reward ladder for the select few who reach rank #250 and better.

Rationale:
    Currently, when playing arena I have no reason to keep playing after having reached enough points to stay at Duelist I, as there is a huge gap to reach the number of wins required to reach Warlord III. The points requirements from Warlord III and above are meaningless. Currently I'm at 2799 points which is more than what's needed for the top title of Eternal but I'm only at rank #1007 which is far below what's required for Warlord III. If the rewards are separate for points and rank, I would have some motivation to keep playing after having what's currently a wasteland plateau.

OS
    Android
    Case in point; it's now Sunday. By noon, I had run a handful of arena matches and I now have 2020 points. That's enough to keep me at Duelist I even if my defense team loses a few matches.
    Since there is no arena event ongoing , there is now no reason - no incentive at all for me to play a even single arena match until next week.

OS
    Android
    The only point being, buying more relics.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Yeah the rank rewards should be reviewed, I always stop when I reach 1900 points because it's not worth it to go further, but this is boring.
    If we had a better rewards system like in gauntlet it would be fun