Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    iOS
    Just seeing this post. Damn one of the best players ever and all around great guy. Hate see you go Trooper, but yes the game is quite boring these days. Best to you bro.

OS
    Android
    I'm late to the farewell party but Kamuz, you were one of my very first troopers and your AGS helped me understand how to actually level up chars and what was really going on..

Your advice later on was pivotal and helped me get that one and only Eternal PVP win of mine. I play console games too dude, well PS4 but look me up if you have one, same name... if you don't have one, then stay true and keep it heavy!

OS
    Android
    i keep you in my troopers for now
    I play all troopers all days.

Happy to see you go, mate. wish we could all do that! i keep asking myself every day: “why am i doing this?!”
    The recent day of server downtime was one of the best in a long time. not having to think if my SoT are full and if the skull quests have refreshed...
    Anyways...have a good life! it was a pleasure to read your input on here.

OS
    Android
    Wow, I just logged in to check if there is a message that you're on holidays or something, but mate, this news is shocking.
    Anyways, have fun and thanks for all tips and badges since pretty much day 1 of this game.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie