Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Freezing in pvp

OS
    iOS
    What’s really bad is, that there are so many players out there who try to exploit the bug by putting Osiris with counterstrike into their defense. You will hardly pass such team without freezes.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    I just had the issue with a non Counterstrike Osiris. I had been using that defense for a the past week. Not sure what the cause is though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    What’s really bad is, that there are so many players out there who try to exploit the bug by putting Osiris with counterstrike into their defense. You will hardly pass such team without freezes.
    I don't think, that it is intentionally. They had this defense before the update.

Also it is not clear, what really is causing this issue, I had it yesterday, when a Cyborg revived.
    Last edited by Liebhild; 09-08-2018 at 09:39 AM.

OS
    Android
    Same here. Freezing when the other player revives his team .

OS
    Android
    Pretty much every match is freezing now. On a pvp event this is ridiculous. What's the point of free ironite when I'm just blowing it on sow for non stop losing and restarting the game. I've had no problem spending money on this game till now.. was a great game while it lasted. Letting this go on for days and ignoring us is unacceptable.

OS
    Android
    Still freezing. Sigh