Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    But how do you mean "So thanks again for this cock up!!!" this? ^^
    '
    That was dedicated to the No Future team for causing all this and for the way they “fixed” it.

And weak defense is a must in arena events imho.
    You save some other guys time (would probably win anyway) PLUS you stay in the lower ranks, where it’s easier to win...

Hello Devs,

I had a problem with the 666 ironite, I didn't receive them. My game crashed when I clicked "Claim" and it never showed up again, can anybody look into this? Zamasu-9900

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    That’s strange...
    While i see people having issues left and right, my game runs smooth like never before.

i faced a handful of teams with Osirises, claires, horuses and all that and didn’t experience a single freeze.

(iphone 6 on 4G)

Happens when someone revives a toon then immediately someone heals the toon or the team. If there's no "heal" it doesn't seem to freeze. And if there's no revive, then there's no chance of healing. And the freeze seemingly can happen after revive because the next action called is to heal... so you may not see any healing, just revive, small pause..... freeze.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

I get what’s causing it. i’m not sure if Osirises basic attack alone is enough to cause it, but i’ve had a game where he revived a WUR like 10 times and it never froze.
    Also had one battle against BBE but he sadly didn’t get to use his fury before biting the dust.

Just saying that i did another 10 battles with various setups and not a single lag or freeze. and no freezes while quickly clicking my team-back-store-back-PVP... nothing. it runs much better than it used to.

OS
    iOS
    Guess you're a lucky one then
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    don't attack SSE defences...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    That was dedicated to the No Future team for causing all this and for the way they “fixed” it.

And weak defense is a must in arena events imho.
    You save some other guys time (would probably win anyway) PLUS you stay in the lower ranks, where it’s easier to win...
    Ai, ok. Yeah, but for us this time it is a BIG advantage.
    Wouldn't do the 300, because it sucks..
    They really should do this 200 limit for Future Events.., but we will never see this, but more and more broken Events.

Yeah you're right.., in the past i used these Events to test my defense because of so much attacks.., but this is a shitty move..,
    In the future i will change this and will set up easy/funny/crap defenses like other nice players do for so long!

But the best would be, if they change the way of these Events.., 300 IS TOO MUCH! grinding ok.., but it is soooo time consuming.., we all have a life!

Priority number ONE should be fixing fixing fixing.., after that.., new content, characters and Events...