Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    666 ironite and a reduction in event battles. Badass!
    Sweet! Many thanks!
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by LOTB_Mia View Post
    ...open your game... \m/
    MIA
    U r da best

Hey everyone!

In case you haven't seen it, I've detailed the compensation and reduced event requirements here: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...Change-Details

Please consider making these goals a permanent value for future arena events
    Feels more achievable for us common people with jobs and families...
    And thanks for the compensation. Had a day off from LotB and got rewarded for it instead of missing out on something

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Please consider making these goals a permanent value for future arena events
    Feels more achievable for us common people with jobs and families...
    And thanks for the compensation. Had a day off from LotB and got rewarded for it instead of missing out on something
    This SHOULD be standard.., every Arena Event there are sooo many players who say that 300 is fucking hard to reach if you have a real life..,
    I did it once or twice? but i was burnt out.., it was boring af and too time conusming..,

The 666 Ironite are nice and the 200 Goal is nice too, NOW i can achieve this goal.., if they didn't decreased it, i had stopped at 150 because i wouldn't had the time and the motvation to do this buggy arena crap...

300 are TOO MUCH! Reduce it and make defense wins count, then it's more challenging/motivating to set up a good defense.

And PLEASE fix the game FIRST before new content... -.-
    I never saw a game like this, even INDIE developer bring better updates without so much bugs..,

Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    if they didn't decreased it, i had stopped at 150 because i wouldn't had the time and the motvation to do this buggy arena crap...
    Hah! that was my plan! (all those noobs putting MLilith with destiny set make it even worse...)

I even wanted to spend 500 ironite to finish the set and lose the 400IC and 50 PoM shards(which i’m after badly)...

So thanks again for this cock up!!!

Banned
    Those 666 Ironite were for the delayed IOS Update.

So what will we get for the unplayable Arena, costs several SOW.

That’s strange...
    While i see people having issues left and right, my game runs smooth like never before.

i faced a handful of teams with Osirises, claires, horuses and all that and didn’t experience a single freeze.

Even navigating between the screens is much more fluent...

(iphone 6 on 4G)

OS
    Android
    That’s strange...
    While i see people having issues left and right, my game runs smooth like never before.

i faced a handful of teams with Osirises, claires, horuses and all that and didn’t experience a single freeze.

Even navigating between the screens is much more fluent...

(iphone 6 on 4G)
    What??
    Good for you but bad for finding where the problem comes from if it is no general issue... oO
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Hah! that was my plan! (all those noobs putting MLilith with destiny set make it even worse...)

I even wanted to spend 500 ironite to finish the set and lose the 400IC and 50 PoM shards(which i’m after badly)...

So thanks again for this cock up!!!
    Haha yeah.., i had the same plan with buying the last two.
    Because of the 300 Wins i often didn't complete some sets e.g. Valor. In the past i won't spend ironite for this..,
    Because i was frustrated, everytime when Arena Events start.., i HATE this 300 24/7 no real life grinding.

And yeah.., i am after the Fragments too. xD 65 i still need.., NOW with the 200 Limit i can get this frags and the rest i will get with Heroic Souls with the Hope to Pull Beast Eddie (but we all know that this is such a thing. xD)

But how do you mean "So thanks again for this cock up!!!" this? ^^

Edit: I have to say, that this is the first time i set up a crap defense. ^^'
    I think in the future i will do this again at these damn arena events.., it's time to be more kind to other players.. hmhmm. ^.^'