Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    actually i cant login.

OS
    Android
    I had a crash during a BNW battle before the daily reset and Crusader Eddie event started. Up against the dragon king and almost finished too and then crash......the only reviver on the team was Vampire Hunter Eddie. I can't remember if I used his fury before it happened.....either way I was short of 15 SoT afterwards and nothing to show for it :/

So with these crashes linked to revivers, does it have to be when using a reviving skill or just a character with reviving abilities?

I'm also getting a lot of hangs in the arena lists today, where instead of going to the next battle after pressing the battle button it just hangs or going between offense and defense lists it just shows the logo spinning endlessly....more annoying than anything but I'm losing count of how many times I am having to restart the game....
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Man - arena is unplayable again. The rewards for the update are appreciated - but Osiris (even on defense) just seems to be hanging everything up - stare downs (freezes) left and right causing losses

Got Crusader through a rare soul so playing Troopers only until this mess is sorted out
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Fucking Clansman too is causing hang ups. His fury gives immortality and if he gives himself revenge and counters after a revive it freezes up. I lost three fights in a row cause if this. The guy probably thinks his defense is good but it’s just fucking glitched

OS
    Android
    I accidentaly closed the pop up window and now I can't receive free ironites. Is there any possibility to get them additionally?
    Stranger-8205

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    I accidentaly closed the pop up window and now I can't receive free ironites. Is there any possibility to get them additionally?
    Try restarting the app. Every time I login, it keeps saying I've already received mine, which I have, so going by that you should be able to restart and have the pop-up reappear
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    I honestly never struggled with the arena before, except for some APMA3s everything usually went fluently, and even if I got an APMA3, rewards would still be credited appropriately. But today, idk if that’s what you call karma, but the arena got unplayable for me. „Just one more arena battle to obtain my reward“. Foolish me thought that cannot be too hard... jokes on me.

1st attempt: Osiris revives all enemy teammates, game freezes (toons still jiggling around, but nobody attacks)
    2nd attempt: my Gunner Lilith finishes last enemy Horus with golden buff damage. An infinite amount of damage numbers pop up, I let that run for 2 minutes, nothing happens
    3rd attempt: a lonesome clansman Eddie (kudos to the guys making easy defenses) attacks with the endurance removal move, game freezes instantly (see 1)

Apparently, winning in the arena just got harder
    I know what I want
    And I say what I want
    And no one can take it away

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    Try restarting the app. Every time I login, it keeps saying I've already received mine, which I have, so going by that you should be able to restart and have the pop-up reappear
    This doesn't work for me. I tried it couple of times. Still trying...
    Stranger-8205

OS
    Android
    How could anyone be so needy...
    Just came across a defense consisting of Osiris, Benjamin, Aset and Set.
    3 characters that are prone to crashing the game and one blocker that will have to be revived after the first round.
    And that guy was not even in the top 300.
    I know he did not cause the bugs, he was just using them, but come on...

OS
    Android
    I'm running Android pie and have not been able to get the game to start since about 10:30 last night. As of this post it still won't load. Please fix.