Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Update 4.9.1 Now available in App Store - Comp. + Event Change Details

Hello Troopers,

The update we pushed yesterday is now available for download on the App Store. Our apologies for the delay.

We have just done the following:

1) We have sent 666 Ironite to everyone’s accounts. The next time you log in, you should see a popup appear. Tap ‘Accept’ and follow the prompts to receive your compensation.

2) We have also changed the Future Sight Event Challenges to reduce the amount of Arena battles you need to win. The new requirements have been updated in your Event Challenges and are as follows:
    Tier 1: 10 Wins (previously 10)
    Tier 2: 25 Wins (previously 30)
    Tier 3: 50 Wins (previously 75)
    Tier 4: 100 Wins (previously 150)
    Tier 5: 200 Wins (previously 300)

Stretch Goals are still spaced 100 wins apart, and now start at 300 wins.

IMPORTANT: If this reduction causes you to meet an event requirement you were previously short of, you will need to complete just 1 more win in order to receive the corresponding reward!

Also, with this change, a visual bug may occur that will make previously completed Event Challenges appear as though they can be claimed again.

Essentially your challenge may have a progress bar that is 100% complete, but still have a ‘Go’ button. If you see this on your previously completed challenges, don’t worry, these rewards were already granted to you when you completed those Tiers.

Please note that the following issues are currently live:
    ** Gauntlet Beta has been temporarily switched off while we work on fixes for issues reported on September 5th.
    ** Occasional Crashes / Hangs.
    UPDATE: Our team has narrowed down the issue, and found it occurs when Revivers who heal when they use their Revive skill are brought in to battle (Benjamin Breeg, The Clairvoyant, Osiris etc.). Avoiding these characters until we have pushed a fix for this issue should prevent this from happening.

If you experience a freeze while playing when using other characters (not the ones listed above or similar types of Revivers), please send a report to our support team using the Support button in the Settings menu.
    Last edited by Leviathan; 09-07-2018 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Edited to include information on cause of freezes/hangs

OS
    Android
    Leviathan, i had 140 wins before reset waiting for 10 wins to get my fourth talisman, with reset I passed that goal as it is now for 100 wins, but in my inventory I only have 3 talismans. Next goal is 200 wins which I don't have time to do. Any solution?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    ** Occasional Crashes / Hangs. If you experience a freeze while playing, please send a report to our support team using the Support button in the Settings menu.
    Please explain, how to get the support botton, when the game is frozen?

"No keyboard found, press F1 to continue" I guess you created that BIOS message also.

Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Leviathan, i had 140 wins before reset waiting for 10 wins to get my fourth talisman, with reset I passed that goal as it is now for 100 wins, but in my inventory I only have 3 talismans. Next goal is 200 wins which I don't have time to do. Any solution?
    Hi Rick. If this reduction causes you to meet an event requirement you were previously short of, you will need to complete just 1 more win in order to receive the corresponding reward!

Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    Please explain, how to get the support botton, when the game is frozen?

"No keyboard found, press F1 to continue" I guess you created that BIOS message also.
    Apologies, are you freezing on the Cosmos screen as well? The support button cannot be reached from Battle screens.

If you can't seem to send a message through this path, please send a direct email to support@ironmaidenlegacy.com.

Hi everyone!

Just a heads up that I've edited the post above to include a little more information on the cause of those freezes/hangs currently active in the game.

Essentially our team has narrowed down the issue, and found it occurs when Revivers who heal when they use their Revive skill are brought in to battle (Benjamin Breeg, The Clairvoyant, Osiris etc.). Avoiding these characters until we have pushed a fix for this issue should prevent this from happening.

If you experience a freeze while playing when using other characters (not the ones listed above or similar types of Revivers), please send a report to our support team using the Support button in the Settings menu.

OS
    iOS
    Leviathan.. freeze in cosmos against The Beast in NOTB madness using GCotD, Alex Ed, and Sehkment ... no revivers, unless you count primordial talismans.

BTW.. decent compensation. Thanks.

And I DID get the talismans for an achievement the adjustment caused me to pass. But I've also logged out/in due the freezes a couple times.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hi Rick. If this reduction causes you to meet an event requirement you were previously short of, you will need to complete just 1 more win in order to receive the corresponding reward!
    This does not work. I have completed 250 wins and only have 4 of the event Talismans.

OS
    iOS
    I was at 227 wins before rollover....

after rollover.. I fought 1 battle and got the rewards for the 300 wins (which were moved down one tier). I still had 227 wins.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    It worked for me, had 330 battle after the 331th got the reward.

Any idea if gauntlet will be available before next saturday ?? I just want to get to level AAA for the talisman set.