Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I couldn't achieve that to receive 666 ironites through pop-up.
    The browser from Xiaomi says that the page doesn't exist.
    Repeatedly this window can be received (and that it is necessary to try) if to clean these games.
    As it was good earlier... Gave also a code which was entered by handles
    https://vk.com/ironmaidenlegacy - The Russian public on the game Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast
    psih86-0610

Hello Devs,

I had a problem with the 666 ironite, I didn't receive them. My game crashed when I clicked "Claim" and it never showed up again, can anybody look into this? Zamasu-9900

OS
    iOS
    Same here, clicked the redeem pop-up. Game restarted, am still poor, no ironite :/

OS
    Android
    Just crossed the 300 win mark and I now have 6 Event Talismans- Would like the award for the 200 mark, please.

OS
    Android
    Oh man.., i reached the 200.., finally!
    These Events are sooo annoying, stressful and time consuming..,

This time i have to say, that i'm happy, that they fucked up the update again.., what's a big advantags with the 200 Wins for all the players with a life..,

Finally i got Piece of Mind Eddie.., i waited months for him!
    But i expect, now that i got him out of the Soul, one of the next 5* Stars from Rare Souls will be him..,
    We will see.., maybe, maybe..,

Brr.., now it's time to chill. xD

OS
    iOS
    Hello Leviathan, I just wanted to let you know about a bug I've been experiencing when I play the level "Point of no return" on madness mode in the Battlefield world. Whenever my Eddie would die and I revive him with 10 ironite and in some cases, all attack prompts disappear just out of nowhere and I did nothing except check my quests for the level. This happens with all Eddies. The first time it happened was with Benjamin Breeg Eddie, then the 4* Navigator Eddie A.I. trooper, and then Iron Eddie. Any idea on how to keep this from happening (Note: My Eddies Breeg and Iron are both 4* level 80 both sharded as well)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Not a powerslave View Post
    Hello Leviathan, I just wanted to let you know about a bug I've been experiencing when I play the level "Point of no return" on madness mode in the Battlefield world. Whenever my Eddie would die and I revive him with 10 ironite and in some cases, all attack prompts disappear just out of nowhere and I did nothing except check my quests for the level. This happens with all Eddies. The first time it happened was with Benjamin Breeg Eddie, then the 4* Navigator Eddie A.I. trooper, and then Iron Eddie. Any idea on how to keep this from happening (Note: My Eddies Breeg and Iron are both 4* level 80 both sharded as well)
    It happens when a character gets revived ... 1 week old bug
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Arena still bugged, changing from Defense to Attack tab, I get stuck and need to restart the app.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    There is s a new update in the stores - you need ot get that and then rebott game I think.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Did that yesterday (Android)...
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily