Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Killljoy-8322 View Post
    Managed to sort out a team for BNW running IX and the fragment drops are sh*t 5 on 5 runs I dropped 25 fragments yep that's 5 per run. Were the hell is the ""If you do higher levels you get better drops "" At this rate I'll be lucky to complete one soul.
    Thanks for nothing NF all I've got out of this event/update is loss of SoW game freeze all in all just a big sh*thole pile of grief and strife
    It's more like "If you do higher levels you get a +0.1% chance for better drops".

I won't do this Event, maybe to get one soul and some Sentinel resources, after that i will stop.., the Eddie is a 4* and in available in Rare Souls too, i think, it won't be to difficult to pull him there..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    How does Osiris give 100% crit strike? I’m sure it will be obvious when you explain but I don’t see it.
    Osiris turns regular buffs to golden versions. Regular critical buff gives 35% chance of critical, but golden version is 100%

OS
    iOS
    Yep. Makes perfect sense now. Duh moment.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Anyone else getting very poor talisman drops from BNW? I have done many runs but not seen one talisman yet!
    SamuraiEddie-5226

I play all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    When was Redemption Talisman available? Was it a P2W Set?

OS
    iOS
    Redemption came out with warrior death dog on 8-09-2018
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    Fix the PVP bug

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano82 View Post
    Anyone else getting very poor talisman drops from BNW? I have done many runs but not seen one talisman yet!
    Drop rate is ridiculous indeed. Not sure how many GoD IX/X runs I have made in last day, but has to be at lease 50 and not a single comet talisman. What's annoying is that I need just one more to complete the set and finish that mission that requires them.
    The soul fragment drop is not worth it also. But since they gave away 666 ironite and I needed the talis and evo materials, also I wanted to finish the win xxx BNW battles achievement I decided to give it a go. 150 battles later at IX/X levels I have opened no more than 7 or 8 souls, no red eyes needless to say. So if you don't need the other stuff just get a pack of souls for the ironite.

OS
    Android
    I have a talisman drop 1 out of four BNW battles.

OS
    iOS
    Idk shit about this but.

Deus Vult
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!