Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I've been farming NotB for Evo runes and shards and I've actually gotten more drops there than my whole run in BNW. Oh well, I could still use the XP runes and maybe finally finish my lightning set.

In better news, I pulled Benji Eddie from the souls that were supposed to give me Crusader Eddie. So win=win
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Playing level 10 GoD on auto. Every third run freezes and I have to restart the app. Got the shits so giving up.

OS
    Android
    Question, going BNW level X grants you higher odds on getting 25 fragments than let's say level VII? Or is it the same?
    Daniel-3568

OS
    iOS
    It's SUPPOSED to increase the possibility of more frags.. but I keep seeing 5s at level X.

Holding true to form, the "increased chance" may only be +.01%
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    That's what they indicated. I found at level X, I earn on average of 10 frags per battle. That's after 50 battles.

OS
    Android
    I don't really pay attention to my rewards since I just load up on 400 SoT, put on some Netflix and call it good, but sometimes I glance down and I see rewards and I sometimes see drops of 25. So they do exist. I like druid's conclusion that it would cost you around 100ish ironite for one soul to pop up because I've probably spent like around 5 or 600 ironite on refills and I've gotten half a dozen souls from grinding.

On another note, I switched out Alexander Eddie with Navigator and my run times have gotten down to less than 2 minutes. I think that as long as you have Osiris with Redemption Talismans and Kari with Oracle Talismans, it won't matter which Eddie you have. I also tested with Breeg Eddie and he works too, however it takes a couple minutes longer.

Navigator Eddie is my personal best choice since you can give him Fate and Chance talismans and basically quadruple his damage... And since he always uses AOE moves, he just smashes through the initial waves. Having Osiris guarantees that he'll always have 100% critical strike. Use Redemption Talismans to strip away the talisman buffs that the enemies use and that will make things go faster.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 09-08-2018 at 07:55 AM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I dont have redemption talis or gunner lilith. I use Nav Eddie, Osiris, warrior lilith and Kari. Time is between 11/2 to 21/2 minutes depending on if they get endure from corrupt rescuer. I think any heavy multi hitter will work in place of lilith.

OS
    Android
    Devs, why to you revert back to the same 'ol format for Event Souls? You took a huge step forward when you created fragments for every Nile, Nebu, whatever, that a player opened. Even if you didn't get the main character, you still got a little bump towards one. I am apart of the 'do not buy event souls,' but for that one, I did purchase a 3 pack to reach the 500 frags. I am willing to bet my 3* Ox Cultist that I am not the only one. Simple solution would to be create Event Frags that can be worked up to a certain character like what you did with the Gods. When many users earn or purchase a crap load of souls and get nothing, they are left with a bad taste in their mouth. If he or she received some frags, it would be like, 'oh shit, I didn't received the Eddie or whatever, but I am one stop closer.' Right now its, 'GOD#$%^#$ mother@#$#@^@#$ devs. NODDING FU$%#$ rip offs!' You want to make $$$. Make it more worth their while, not just for luck. Guarantee you will have more income this way.

OS
    Android
    I think the other issue that hasn't been linked with this event is the current revive/ health freeze. When running blue/ purple (dismay??) Demon spawn will trigger the freeze issue - so that world isn't fully playable as part of this event - especially at level X.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Navigator Eddie is my personal best choice since you can give him Fate and Chance talismans and basically quadruple his damage... And since he always uses AOE moves, he just smashes through the initial waves. Having Osiris guarantees that he'll always have 100% critical strike.
    How does Osiris give 100% crit strike? I’m sure it will be obvious when you explain but I don’t see it.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID