Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Judgement Day - Increased Chance for Crusader Eddie!

Get Judgement Souls from winning battles for an increased chance of Crusader Eddie!

Crusader Eddie, inspired by the Sign of the Cross song featured in the Legacy of the Beast European Tour 2018, debuts in the game as a new 4★ Magus. This Eddie does true damage with his attacks, but applies a myriad of Magic Burns to wear his foes down over time. Additionally, he has many effects which can transfer, remove, or transform Silver Effects on himself and his allies. Use his Sign of the Cross fury to Magic Burn all enemies and grant Damage Type Blocks to all allies!

From now until September 10th, 5 PM PT, the Judgement Soul has become available! The Judgement Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an increased chance of getting Crusader Eddie!

The main way to get Judgement Souls is from earning their fragments from Brave New World battles. Every victory in any Brave New World dungeon is guaranteed* to drop Judgement Soul Fragments in amounts of 5, 10, or 25. The lower floors will almost always drop fragments in quantities of 5, but the higher floors will more commonly drop the higher quantities. Try fighting in the higher floors to make progress on getting new souls quicker while getting the regular Talisman evo materials and Talisman drops to outfit your characters! In addition, because these fragments are rewarded for every win in the dungeon instead of from event challenges, you can keep fighting to earn more souls!

*Note: Guaranteed fragment drops will not occur for any Brave New World quest clear if that is the first time you’ve cleared that quest. You will instead get the guaranteed Ironite, Evo Rune, and related rewards you’d normally get for first time clears, based on the floor in question. Any subsequent clears will reward normal clear rewards plus the guaranteed Judgement Soul fragments.

You can also buy Judgement Souls for Ironite in the Store for the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

Crusader Eddie is a 4★ Magus that is available in all souls that can drop a character of that rarity and class. Check out more on Crusader Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post.

OS
    Android
    Here's my team that works in all 3 dungeons floor X in around 2 minutes flat.

Alexander Eddie (Echo for multiple large damage hits.)
    Osiris (Redemption Talismans to remove talisman buffs)
    Gunner Lilith (Chance for that constant 100% crit buff for the waves)
    Kari (Oracle for damage, health buff and team healing)

This team destroys every floor of every dungeon and 99% of the time will always have full health.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Also, side note, I can't buy the 7-day sands of time boost because it says I already bought it when I clearly didn't.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I finally pulled a character from an event soul after trying since the mystic Eddie event! I think I should go buy a lottery ticket. Actually, I'm just curious as to what talismans people are using on him. I've set him as my champion. I put warp, magic penetration, and trap on him at the moment.

OS
    Android
    Didn't want to think to much, so I'm just running X with the latest talis in more or less random chars:
    Visions with Eternals
    Warrior Lilith with Echo
    Warrior Golden Son with Primordials
    Kari with Oracle

Maximum time was 3:30 on Dismay.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Burned 400 SOT, got 1 soul and 1/2...

And of course I got a 3* toon.
    Last edited by desprezo; 09-07-2018 at 11:31 AM.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Can't play as this F'ing game just sit there and does F**k all. Have to close game which loses me my SoT More bugs from NF
    I swear they much be breeding the Feckers at NF

OS
    Android
    Managed to sort out a team for BNW running IX and the fragment drops are sh*t 5 on 5 runs I dropped 25 fragments yep that's 5 per run. Were the hell is the ""If you do higher levels you get better drops "" At this rate I'll be lucky to complete one soul.
    Thanks for nothing NF all I've got out of this event/update is loss of SoW game freeze all in all just a big sh*thole pile of grief and strife

OS
    Android
    Frags drops for each battles, managed once to grab 25, some 10 but mostly 5.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    50 runs of GoL X gave 580 frags.

This works out to about 97 Ironite per Soul. It's about the same as if you buy the Souls directly with Ironite in the Store, but you also get all the BNW loot on top of it. So, I'll stick with the BNW farming.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell