Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Playing the Gardens For Free...

Maybe it's just me, but this latest event reminds me of the days when the Devs wanted to get people to play the gardens and would offer them up for a day or two where you could play them for free and collect talismans and resources to upgrade them. Now with gauntlet and the need to have duplicate toons, it would be nice if this type of event was brought back on a regular basis. It was truly an event that was FOR the player and not a cash grab. It would also be nice if some of the newer talismans were added to the gardens and that talismans dropped at a more frequent rate, but I'm probably just being greedy and unrealistic...

Maybe I'm living in the past too much and miss the events that weren't about prying money out of your pocket.

It's funny... back then I used to spend quite a bit of money on this game on a regular basis because I enjoyed it so much and didn't care about spending the money.
    (Back then I felt like I was actually getting something back on my investment) But when it turned into an obvious plot to "Make" you spend money to "Possibly" get the newest shiny toy I have since halted all spending on this game.

Bring back some events that show some appreciation to the players! I promise that nobody will complain and will be more likely to invest money into the game as well!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

Banned
    They give a shit on the players!

Everbody was always saying, games take to long and what did we get? Stupid bugged talismans, that make every game last longer.

Those [moderator] [moderator] [moderator] don't care for the players, they just care for there money and they will soon get, what they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    They give a shit on the players!

Everbody was always saying, games take to long and what did we get? Stupid bugged talismans, that make every game last longer.

Those [moderator] [moderator] [moderator] don't care for the players, they just care for there money and they will soon get, what they deserve.
    Let's face it... the game was taking way too long to play, but the auto farm feature I'm absolutely loving!! Game is still bugged, but I can run all my troopers on auto at 8:00 at the reset and then let the SoT refill over night and then run more troopers while I'm in the shower in the morning and then finish up the last around lunch... then I have about 3 rounds of BNW on auto around 2:00 and let the SoT refill to 80 again before the 8:00 reset. I love the auto feature, but the bugs do bite me in the ass more than I'd like. I'd just like to see more talisman options and more free days of BNW just to try and show us that they actually don't hate us... lol
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player

I did love the "Free-Garden"-events as well. While i do like the idea of getting a few days of easy access to the talismans that are good for Gauntlet, lets face it, it's a horrible idéa to make them free.

Most non-new players have teams that can auto-farm all gardens on X and would just put them on auto-play and add their device to a powersupply for the entire event.

A new type of event that takes the spot of these free gardens would be cool. But Auto-play ruined any chance of a "Free-XXXX"-mode event.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild-6759 View Post
    I did love the "Free-Garden"-events as well. While i do like the idea of getting a few days of easy access to the talismans that are good for Gauntlet, lets face it, it's a horrible idéa to make them free.

Most non-new players have teams that can auto-farm all gardens on X and would just put them on auto-play and add their device to a powersupply for the entire event.

A new type of event that takes the spot of these free gardens would be cool. But Auto-play ruined any chance of a "Free-XXXX"-mode event.
    Well... Yeah... Perhaps I'm being selfish as I was thinking of myself... :-) As I type this, I'm auto farming the gardens and thought how much more fun it could be if it was for free... lol

But seriously an event that benefited all the players as opposed to the events we are seeing recently. Have 1 event a month that is free for everyone and have 4 or 5 others that are pay to win doesn't seem like an unreasonable request...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player

OS
    iOS
    Frankly.. the drop rates for the current event are abysmal gives the time and SOT investment needed for even 1 run in BNW. It should be free with these drop rates.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Frankly.. the drop rates for the current event are abysmal gives the time and SOT investment needed for even 1 run in BNW. It should be free with these drop rates.
    I've just done about 1000 Ironite worth of refills and have enough for 10 of the "New souls" that I'm sure will render only duplicate trash. My main goal was to get resources to upgrade talismans, but have to admit that I did finally get 3 more of the lightning talismans to complete the set so at least I'll be able to help the newer players with that mission now. Paying it forward for the troopers who helped me get past that one a long time ago.

Drop rates really need to be better... but we've been saying that for years so it feels silly to even bring it up in this post.

Wish it was free, but I don't always get what I want... unless it's something that is completely under my control and then I always get what I want...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player

OS
    iOS
    It's not really about the "rates" here for me. It's more about quantity.. 5, 10, 25 is pathetic. They should be 10, 25, 50 given it's BNW.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    It's not really about the "rates" here for me. It's more about quantity.. 5, 10, 25 is pathetic. They should be 10, 25, 50 given it's BNW.
    100% Agree... On level X it should be 25 or 50 based on the rates that the good toons drop from these event souls. That's what I meant by rates. I forget that not everyone lives in my head and can read my mind... I should know better... lol
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player

OS
    Android
    Not even trying, won't this 4 star Magus be easy to get later from rare, rare magus and legendary souls like same drop rate as Carriagerider and FOTD Eddie. Brave new world is so expensive and once you got a set of every talisman why bother?