View Poll Results: Are 500 ironite worth 2 oracle talisman ?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

2 18.18%
  • no

9 81.82%
    OS
    Android

500 ironite worth 2 oracle talisman ?

I'm currently lacking 2 talismans to complete a second set. However I'm wondering if it's worth it to buy 2 additional for 500 ironite, which is quite a hefty price tag considering that destiny not only requires 2 talisman less for it's bonus, but also strikes me as more powerful in terms of survivability as heal is applied AFTER damage taken while damage reduction is applied WHILE taking damage (and additionally can be countered by crave etc). I wouldn't even know in which character to put it on, as most 3 slot blues toons aren't high hp or go by the name aset and cause funny bugs. So ... in your opinion: are 500 ironite worth 2 oracle talisman ?
    Last edited by Liu; 09-08-2018 at 05:33 PM.

OS
    iOS
    no,i have two sets becase 600wins but not used...

wait for more raply maybe someone think different...

OS
    Android
    I'm in the same situation, and I'm not going to buy the last two for the 2nd set. The cost seems too high, and I expect that we'll see them in Gauntlet or another game mode soon enough. Plus, it bothers me that they are all of a single sub-type (Arcane).
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    I have 2 sets plus 2 more extra from the update bug.

Not sure how people are not able to get a full set. Didn’t the updae bug for everyone to get completion rewards twice?

Fix the pvp bug!

OS
    Android
    I dont think that 500 ironite is worth completing a second set of talis. It would have been worth it to complete the first set if you could not complete the last challenge. I think it helps in BNW.

OS
    Android
    I was in my way to the second set and while playing with the first I decided one was more than enough. It makes my toon too one sided and I don't really see the great benefit. I've not leveled them to a solid 4. It's all in what you like.

OS
    iOS
    Well the couple times I've come across them in PvP they've been entirely a non-issue. So......

I certainly wouldn't "spend" for them.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    They're absolutely great for auto play but if you already have a set, you don't really particularly need another one unless you just WANT more. I have two sets, one for my PvP build and one for BNW grinding. Having two sets simply saves me the time of having to switch them around.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings